Implemented and Upcoming Changes

Victor

I would gladly accept an active player who isn't updating if thats what we both agreed upon.  I stopped updating Wozniak for several weeks so that Riga could stay under the cap.  If I needed that to happen again for me or one of the players on my team and they agreed I'd be happy about it.

I still think that is their decision, they handle their player.

I see why you'd be upset about it, you're a GM. But you can't have control over players whose members are here and on the board.

In my opinion, if you want the say then actually update your player and help your team.

If you aren't updating in 2 months or so..you lose the right in my opinion.  This is an issue we have experienced in the past..especially if guys just randomly show back up after being gone for nearly a month because another GM contacts them, and they come on just so they can go to FA and sign with another team.

Edited by Advantage

In my opinion, if you want the say then actually update your player and help your team.

If you aren't updating in 2 months or so..you lose the right in my opinion.  This is an issue we have experienced in the past..especially if guys just randomly show back up after being gone for nearly a month because another GM contacts them, and they come on just so they can go to FA and sign with another team.

Did you not get Giygas from me in the off-season for the exact same point you are arguing now?  You can't on one hand say you are against something from being true but then not follow it in practice.  If you truely believe players who are around the board but not doing anything should be deemed inactive then how about you send me compensation for Giygas?  Otherwise you are really just talking since you agree to ignore the situation if it helps NY.

You can work the system and still disagree with it. It doesn't discredit his opinion on it because it worked in his favor before.

"The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense"

That is the definition of hypocrisy and doing exactly that completely discredits his opinion if he would argue one point but participate in the exact opposite to his benefit.

Yes, I took advantage of it.  Should I not? It was in place even if I didn't agree with it.  If I didn't take advantage of it, someone else would have.  Doesn't change that I think it shouldn't be like that so no one (including me) can take advantage of that sort of thing.

I will work within whatever rules are in place for the benefit of my team.  You can call it hypocritical but I am not the one who creates the rules.  If it were up to me, that rule was never in place for myself or others in the past to take advantage of.

Edited by Advantage

I'm not ultimately mad or upset at you in anyway just felt like starting shit.  Not getting Giygas basically cost me a 2nd for Gallo and Gallo had a great season so I don't regret how it went down.

How is having a 600 TPE player that's active getting screwed?

Smh scumbag Chris

Edited by Jamie

Because if they were earning TPE, they could be a 1000 TPE player? 

That's just one example though.  It could easily apply to a 200 TPE guy as well.

As for your last comment, not sure how that makes me a "scumbag" but keep up the hating on my team and I.  This should have nothing to do with our "rivalry".

Anyway, I'm fine with it as is.  I just prefer it a different way but I understand the argument.  Just wanted to express my opinion.

Because you signed a guy last season who hadn't posted in over a month then you signed a guy this season that hasn't updated in forever. Scumbag.

Lol, take your tight ass out of this conversation if you are just going to ignore what I said earlier about doing what is best for my team within the rules.  However, in case you can't read:

I will work within whatever rules are in place for the benefit of my team.  You can call it hypocritical but I am not the one who creates the rules.  If it were up to me, that rule was never in place for myself or others in the past to take advantage of.

You may feel I am a scumbag, but frankly you are acting like a bitch.

Because you signed a guy last season who hadn't posted in over a month then you signed a guy this season that hasn't updated in forever. Scumbag.

You're making Riga look bad. Mike made an offer for me too, do you think he's a scumbag? It's what any smart GM would do.

Edited by Jericho

I'm acting like a bitch because I am a bitch, get over it. Hypocrisy is the sign of a scumbag.

Mike tried the same thing, he must be a scumbag too. Unless you think it's ok for him to do, which would be hypocrisy.

Just because I don't agree with the rule doesn't mean I won't do everything in my power within the rules to improve my team.  I don't make the rules and once you take your head out of your ass, you will realize that it would be a showing of incompetence to not try and sign Kellinger.  I've already said that if the rule were different, it wouldn't benefit me in this case and I realize that.  I still think it should be done differently but since that isn't going to happen, I will follow within the rules that the current regime has in place.

Edited by Advantage

Oh no here comes the boyfriend to the rescue

Mike wasn't in here saying what the rules should be then doing the opposite.. so yeah, not the same. Wrap your little mind around that!

Oh no here comes the boyfriend to the rescue

Mike wasn't in here saying what the rules should be then doing the opposite.. so yeah, not the same. Wrap your little mind around that!

Your logic has a bigger hole than your pelvis does. He's following the rules, while wanting them changed. Once they're changed he obviously wouldn't still use it. The other issue with your logic is that it wasn't like he manipulated the system or anything. I told Chris I was coming, and he made the offer. It was my call, I wanted to return to New York. If he refused to allow me to join his team that would be stupid. 

Get your head out of your ass and accept that Chris made a smart move, and it was the right move for his team.

Lol I have nothing wrong with NYA signing you, where did that come from? I didn't say he did anything wrong. So how is that my 'logic'? Your brain is fried dude.

Lol I have nothing wrong with NYA signing you, where did that come from? I didn't say he did anything wrong. So how is that my 'logic'? Your brain is fried dude.

I don't think your remember what you said, either that or your conveyance is terrible.