Implemented and Upcoming Changes

Victor

I called him a scumbag for being a hypocrite. That's it, that's all. New York still sucks even with you.

No...sweetie...just no.....

You need to really read what was said. Chris said "I think the rule would be better if it was different" not "This rule is bad and we anyone who follows it is a nazi!". Coming up with an improvement suggestion is not hypocritical.

You gotta read between the lines sugar tits.

Technically I never made an offer for Jericho but I would have. Also I'm not a hypcrit in this situation since I'm not arguing or agreeing with the changes.

As for all the other nonsense above Jamie is right in whatever she is saying and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

I don't agree with the point Chris was originally trying to make, but he is 100% right on one thing: If you think a rule is wrong or exploitable, you should bring that up and try to change it. But as long as it isn't changed, or maybe if the majority of the people in charge don't think it needs to be changed at all, then it is your good right to take advantage of it just like everybody else. This is not hypocritical, in fact I think it is a very honest way to deal with the situation. Playing "holier than thou" doesn't help anyone around here, if you don't exploit it, somebody else will.

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

• 3 weeks later...

What about updates throughout the season, even though that fucker Percy Miller is dead now he had a great point.

Yeah, that fucker there... is alive? And with that comes a new name... We call him MF (Mother Fucker) Percy Miller!! Thanks!

What does it mean calling someone a Nazi nowadays?

Depends on who you are referring to. I can't stand when people use it, but that's more because that person generally can't be creative and chooses such a stupid insult like that. I guess it would also depend on what you mean by it.

What does it mean calling someone a Nazi nowadays?

It goes beyond the point of the context in which it is used, but rather the significance that word has. I personally do not take a significant amount of offense apropos of the word, but my great grandmother lost ten siblings to those scumbags. It is simply not wise to loosely affirm the word. 

Edited by Seth

It goes beyond the point of the context in which it is used, but rather the significance that word has. I personally do not take a significant amount of offense apropos of the word, but my great grandmother lost ten siblings to those scumbags. It is simply not wise to loosely affirm the word. 

This. My grandfather fought in the war against the Nazi's and I take a lot of pride in the effort he gave for that and the reason he did it. When some find out I am German they automatically link me to that word. That's really the only reason I get upset over it. I also find it being used by people without any education knowledge on where it came from, how it was formed or what it even means.