Claimed:Blades of Steel: Episode 10 (Double Digits)

Screen_Shot_2014_01_02_at_1_12_38_PM.png

https://soundcloud.com/kendrick55/blades-of-steel-episode-10-double-digits

The Double Digit episode.

Running solo with a monotone voice.

I covered questions given to me a short while ago

I finally fixed the audio for the music so it should be the best quality ever and not sound like it was recorded in a tin can.

Graders Note: 29 Minutes, 22 Seconds

First Song: Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix

Closing Song: Feeder - Miss You

Context: 3/3 - You're not allowed to leave Kendrick. And there's nothing wrong with staying in the league that way. I asked you questions for this? I used to keep going into the Ottawa Lynx updates when my players first jumped up to the VHL. I know this is all long ago in the past, but I do wonder how the team would have turned out if Free Agency went different around S33 or so. I don't think making a welfare player is half-assing anything. The player may not be someone a team builds around, but complimentary forwards and defensemen (and VHLM goalies :ph34r: ) are still always needed. Damn, I didn't realize Vasteras won that few cups during their time here. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - As always.

Editing: 1/1 - Fall Out Boy?

Overall: 6/6

Kendrick and I often disagree, but god damn if we don't agree that Vasteras blows major dicks and needs to GTFO.

I thought of you when I said that, thus I had to name drop too.

I thought of you when I said that, thus I had to name drop too.

Was a good listen! Hope you stick around and collect some welfare for your next player, if you make one.

Damn, I was kind of excited because I thought you used that song at the beginning :D:

I always knew that they copied it from Peter Fox! I hate Fall Out Boy, but that song is hard not to get pumped up over when it is associated with sports.

Sad to hear that Taylor is likely your last run. After being in a draft class were you and Higgins were automatic picks to Cologne and Helsinki I was looking forward going head to head in S40.

Hope you reconsider man. Should just try and see if the chances are able to be discussed in the BoD

• 2 weeks later...