Vasteras Iron Eagles Revenge

Devise

The Vasteras Iron Eagles are back?! Say what?! Yes you aren't hearing it wrong for anyone who has been living under a rock and not paying attention to the craziness that is the NHLVE (National Hockey League Victory Edition duh?) 8 defunct VHL/M teams have been resurrected. Unlike in their heydays these teams get the honor of being bulked up by a cast of NHL stars and misfits alike. Of course on top of some user created players. 

But credit has to be given where credit is due, the two unlikely of duo's the Vasteras Iron Eagles and their GM @Nykonax have built the leagues highest flying team. Vasteras has put on some scorching performances, but don't take my word for it check out the NHLVE INDEX to see some of the bloodbaths. 

Even after a sim slider adjustment that saw in general some widespread scoring reductions, Vasteras managed to light up the poor Stockholm Vikings for 11 goals in Game 23, chasing poor Anders Nilsson out only for @Beketov Robert Sharpe to come in, and in true back up for give up 5 goals himself. The real notable NHL standout for Vasteras has been Jason Demers, who given the weaker layout of the randomized pool of NHL players finds himself as one of the more prominent D in the league this season. But still the chemistry between the top line of Kyl Oferson, Viktor Arvidsson and @Jubis Jubis Bardownallday cannot be understated. Right now they are probably without a doubt the two best performing user created players. 

All I can for certain is that I more than tempted fate in creating Vasteras in another league, and if things continue at this pace Vasteras is going to dominate every season of NHLVE in the hopes it somehow makes up for every failed season in the VHL. Which means we still have a lot of seasons to go to catch up. :P 

17 minutes ago, Devise said:

The Vasteras Iron Eagles are back?! Say what?! Yes you aren't hearing it wrong for anyone who has been living under a rock and not paying attention to the craziness that is the NHLVE (National Hockey League Victory Edition duh?) 8 defunct VHL/M teams have been resurrected. Unlike in their heydays these teams get the honor of being bulked up by a cast of NHL stars and misfits alike. Of course on top of some user created players. 

But credit has to be given where credit is due, the two unlikely of duo's the Vasteras Iron Eagles and their GM @Nykonax have built the leagues highest flying team. Vasteras has put on some scorching performances, but don't take my word for it check out the NHLVE INDEX to see some of the bloodbaths. 

Even after a sim slider adjustment that saw in general some widespread scoring reductions, Vasteras managed to light up the poor Stockholm Vikings for 11 goals in Game 23, chasing poor Anders Nilsson out only for @Beketov Robert Sharpe to come in, and in true back up for give up 5 goals himself. The real notable NHL standout for Vasteras has been Jason Demers, who given the weaker layout of the randomized pool of NHL players finds himself as one of the more prominent D in the league this season. But still the chemistry between the top line of Kyl Oferson, Viktor Arvidsson and @Jubis Jubis Bardownallday cannot be understated. Right now they are probably without a doubt the two best performing user created players. 

All I can for certain is that I more than tempted fate in creating Vasteras in another league, and if things continue at this pace Vasteras is going to dominate every season of NHLVE in the hopes it somehow makes up for every failed season in the VHL. Which means we still have a lot of seasons to go to catch up. :P 

Go Vasteras!!

4 minutes ago, Corco said:

Is it too late to join!?!?!

For this season yes but this will be ongoing and something tells me keeping Vasteras as one of the team names will continue into future seasons, given the teams "cult" level popularity, so feel free to join next season when we take on more user created players. 

• Commissioner
4 hours ago, Victor said:

I mean it is S1, this is when Vasteras is normally good.

Yeah but Scotty isn’t simming