(S73) G - Cal Conway, TPE: 36

Shaka

Just now, InstantRockstar said:

Hey Shaka. 

wish I could offer on you. I had thought you were going C but my G quota has now been filled :( 

Really wanted you here but good luck no matter the destination I know any of these GMs will be lucky to have you! 

Thanks man. All good. :cheers:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Hey @Shaka, welcome in the VHL !

The Saskatoon Wild would love to add you in their ranks. We already have a starting goalie, but if you join us, I'd split the starts between the two of you for the rest of the season. We are pretty a middle-of-the-pack team right now. We win some, lose some. We are pretty much locked in the playoffs, but might have trouble against the top teams when we get down there. But hey, who knows?

If that's a position that interests you, let me know.

McWolf

34 minutes ago, McWolf said:

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

The Saskatoon Wild would love to add you in their ranks. We already have a starting goalie, but if you join us, I'd split the starts between the two of you for the rest of the season. We are pretty a middle-of-the-pack team right now. We win some, lose some. We are pretty much locked in the playoffs, but might have trouble against the top teams when we get down there. But hey, who knows?

McWolf

I’m the unofficial team spokesman join us them!

Hi @Shaka. welcome back! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. I'm going to be honest. I have the top goalie in the league right now and we're in the middle of an intense cup run. We have a spot for a backup goalie, but it's likely I will never play you this season. But we have a locker room and I enjoy hearing old war stories, so join us to kill some time until next season.

21 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Hi @Shaka. welcome back! I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. I'm going to be honest. I have the top goalie in the league right now and we're in the middle of an intense cup run. We have a spot for a backup goalie, but it's likely I will never play you this season. But we have a locker room and I enjoy hearing old war stories, so join us to kill some time until next season.

Thanks for the offer. I was in Philadelphia last time and it was a blast. I know a few people in Sask so I'm goign to check their LR out until draft day. :cheers:

On 4/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, McWolf said:

McWolf

I'm going to accept this offer. Thanks McWolf!