Gustav

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

You didn't even post my last will.

cri evritiem

Fine, it was a good one. 

Spoiler

McWolf, the Bodyguard

Night 1: omgitshim

I went at God's home tonight. No idea why, but he just gives me the feeling he's important to the town. I'm drawn to him and I think he deserves my protection tonight. Nothing happened. Though I might have nodded off at some point. In the end, we both survived the night, and he has no idea I protected him. Everything is fine.

Night 2: -

Mike jailed me tonight. But I was able to convince him I was the bodyguard. I told him I would protect him the next day if he would let me go. I'm happy he decided to let me go. I'll prove him I meant good and I'll guard him tomorrow.

Night 3: Mike

As promised the previous day, I protected Mike all night. Nothing significant happened, other than the fact that there was a very weird smell for most of the night. I wasn't able to put my finger on what the smell was, but it only started after I took a little nap. Maybe a skunk came around well I was sleeping?

Night 4: BladeMaiden

From what I heard today, I think a lot of people are out there protecting Mike, some people are even setting traps. He doesn't need me, specifically, so I decided I would defend the one they call Blade. She's been quiet in the last couple of days, but she seemed like a sweet lady, and I wouldn't feel like a worthy bodyguard if I was shadowing filthy men and letting this woman to fend for herself. After a couple hours of watching for evil-doers, I started to feel dizzy, and the same smell from yesterday resurfaced. I'm starting to have a weird feeling about this.

Night 5: BarzalGoat

This smell thing is really starting to get weird. Barz has been saying for some time he felt the pressure, and thought he might be an easy target. So I decided to protect him, but at some point in the night, that weird smell arrived again. What was it? An animal? Perfume? ...could it be gasoline?

Night 6: -

I smelt it all day. That gasoline smell. It doesn't go away anymore. I used to smell it for a couple of minutes near the end of the night, but now it's all the damn time. Something is wrong with this town, and with me for that matter. I'm staying home tonight. I need to rest. I've been dizzy all day. I really need to sleep and think about what's happening right now.

I woke up this morning to the screams of the few remaining town folks. They were morning the loss of a bunch of us. Last night, a huge fire ravaged 4 homes. I'm not even surprised anymore. I think I finally understood and, honestly, I'm sad I don't remember any of it. This town is plagued, it deserves to be purged.

Night 7: a_Ferk

I finally understood what I've been doing in my sleep for this past week. My sleepwalking persona has terrorized the town, and now it's time I get in on the fun myself. This town is plagued, it deserves to be purged.

"Start from scratch, patch the universe.

Let the galaxy form a comfortable replacement.

We will not be missed.

Goodbye to everything."