Town of Salem #3

Gustav

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

Why wait so long to give info?  

As I've said throughout this entire thread, I'm new to this. I thought it defeated the entire point of playing this if we all just revealed who we were. I don't know what I'm supposed to keep to myself or not. And can't the mafia see everything we type here? So I say I'm the bodyguard and then kill me the next day? Seemed possible to me. 

Edited by LastOneUp

Vote tracker:

LastOneUp - 5 (Mike, Barzy, McWolf, omg, DoktorFunk)

Joe Exotic - 1 (Berocka)

Votes needed to lynch: 6

31 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

smh

Ha ha, I get it. You guys are the hardcore town of salemers. Cool. Let's laugh at and belittle all the new people trying to play along with us, ha ha. 

Edited by LastOneUp

5 minutes ago, LastOneUp said:

Edited 4 minutes ago by LastOneUp

Editing your posts makes you look suspicious. If you did a grammatical error or something like that, correct it in a new post. But when you edit your posts, it always gives a vibe that you slipped and told everyone you are an evil role, but then edited it out. It might not be that, but it gives that vibe.

Alex Bridges was lynched like 2 days ago, mainly because he edited his posts. And he turned out to be Mafia.

9 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Editing your posts makes you look suspicious. If you did a grammatical error or something like that, correct it in a new post. But when you edit your posts, it always gives a vibe that you slipped and told everyone you are an evil role, but then edited it out. It might not be that, but it gives that vibe.

Alex Bridges was lynched like 2 days ago, mainly because he edited his posts. And he turned out to be Mafia.

Oh, my bad. Definitely a habit I need to break. I edit way too much shit. 

1 minute ago, LastOneUp said:

Oh, my bad. Definitely a habit I need to break. I edit way too much shit. 

Yeah man, I was quoting your edit, not trying to personally attack you. I started the vote against Alex because he edited a post 

8 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

@Mike I said I tracked LastOneUp last night and he visited me ... full log:

Night 1: Tracked Mike didn't go anywhere

Night 2: Tracked Berocka visited DoktorFunk

Night 3: Tracked a_Ferk visited Mike

night 4: Tracked Eno, visited Nyko

Night 5: Tracked lastoneup visited me !

-No actions before this-

April 25 night Eno  -Your target is suspicious.

April 26 night OMG - You could not find any evidence of wrongdoing!

April 27th night - looking into LastOneUp, - You could not find any evidence of wrongdoing! Your target seems innocent. 

April 28th night - look into Doktorfunk - You could not find any evidence of wrongdoing! Your target seems innocent. 

Claim Sheriff

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

@Berockacare to explain the issues with other peoples info relating to your traps?

Well this is going to make me look guilty af but I am just dumb, So Gustav didn't message me at the start of the day on my nightly actions you can ask him that happened @GustavMattias so that is why I said no one sprung my trap, turned out that the Plaguebearer visited you that night. I only just looked through our messages then as I haven't been on Discord and assumed that nothing triggered your trap. So who do we think the Plaguebearer is?

I am still wary that Joe Exotic has said nothing this could be the perfect ploy for him

Also this means that last night I was building a trap.

Please @GustavMattias come to my rescue and confirm these things!

2 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Well this is going to make me look guilty af but I am just dumb, So Gustav didn't message me at the start of the day on my nightly actions you can ask him that happened @GustavMattias so that is why I said no one sprung my trap, turned out that the Plaguebearer visited you that night. I only just looked through our messages then as I haven't been on Discord and assumed that nothing triggered your trap. So who do we think the Plaguebearer is?

I am still wary that Joe Exotic has said nothing this could be the perfect ploy for him

Also this means that last night I was building a trap.

Please @GustavMattias come to my rescue and confirm these things!

What is the question specifically?

@a_Ferk - Healer/Mafia/Plague?

@DoktorFunk Psychic

@McWolf  Lying?

@Spartan Mafia Maybe?

@LastOneUp Bodyguard

@omgitshim Jester

@Joe Exotic No Idea

@BarzalGoat Tracker

@Mike Jailor

@Berocka Trapper

@BladeMaiden Sheriff

I believe Funk, Lastone, OMG, Barzal, Berocka, & Blade now I think.

Unvote LastOne

Vote Spartan

I think we need to Lynch A_Ferk or Spartan and I'll jail someone else tonight that I think needs to go.  I think McWolf might be lying.  This would be easier if healer came forward.

Funk Said

N5. LastOneUp, Spartan, or BarzalGoat is evil.

Barzal I believe Spartan was in thread and didn't claim anything or post even after I pinged him.  LastOne has a claim now as a bodyguard could be I think Spartan is mafia here.

15 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Did you message me my nightly actions roughly 10 hours late on night 4?

Edit: you know what, I'll take this out. I tried to make my response as abstractly-worded and "not giving stuff away" as possible but found that impossible to do. Those that read it have read it, I don't think you've gained any significant information but in case you're smarter than me and somehow may have I'm getting rid of the response.

Edited by GustavMattias

Just now, Mike said:

I dont know lol I just re-read spartans posts they were mostly true and valid he called out a bunch of good things but won't reveal.

Well I was just trying to follow you lol