Town of Salem #3

Gustav

Here's my will as well. I stayed on BladeMaiden the entire game, since she had hinted she was a relatively important town role. However, a doctor can't prevent an arsonist's burn. Since I didn't visit anyone else, and none of the other roles have shown me visiting other people, I can't possibly be Pestilence.

Will:

N1: Blade

N2: Blade

N3: Blade

N4: Blade

N5: Blade

N6: Blade - died to arso here :(
N7: Self heal

On 4/29/2020 at 10:37 AM, BarzalGoat said:

@Mike I said I tracked LastOneUp last night and he visited me ... full log:

Night 1: Tracked Mike didn't go anywhere

Night 2: Tracked Berocka visited DoktorFunk

Night 3: Tracked a_Ferk visited Mike

night 4: Tracked Eno, visited Nyko

Night 5: Tracked lastoneup visited me !

Meanwhile, if we go back into the tracker's will, we have Berocka visiting DoktorFunk. In order for him to have become Pestilence, he needed to have have visited every member who is still alive. 

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Here's my will as well. I stayed on BladeMaiden the entire game, since she had hinted she was a relatively important town role. However, a doctor can't prevent an arsonist's burn. Since I didn't visit anyone else, and none of the other roles have shown me visiting other people, I can't possibly be Pestilence.

Will:

N1: Blade

N2: Blade

N3: Blade

N4: Blade

N5: Blade

N6: Blade - died to arso here :(
N7: Self heal

So even though Mike was the jailor and we said that all TP would go on jailor you chose someone who wasn't extremely active. This seems Sus.

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Hmmm, I see a nice little problem here @DoktorFunk

Jailor - Mike
TP - Doc - A_Ferk
TP - BG - Devise
TS - Medium - Jhatty
TS - Retributionist - Hatter
TI - Tracker - Barzal
TK - Vet - Eagles
RT - Mayor - Doom
RT - Psychic - DoktorFunk - A
RT - BG - LastOneUp
RT - Sheriff - Blade
NE - jest - OMG
NK - Arso - McWolf
RN - Pestilence - Berocka - A
RN - SK - Eno
Any - Doc - Spartan - A
GF - Proto
Mafioso - Joe
Maf - Nyko
Maf - Alex
Maf - twists

Or RN - Pestilence - Spartan

Any - Trapper - Berocka

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Meanwhile, if we go back into the tracker's will, we have Berocka visiting DoktorFunk. In order for him to have become Pestilence, he needed to have have visited every member who is still alive. 

Yeah cause I was a trapper trying to protect the town not just sitting on one person every night.

On 5/1/2020 at 4:44 AM, Spartan said:
On 4/30/2020 at 12:21 AM, DoktorFunk said:

N5. LastOneUp, Spartan, or BarzalGoat is evil.

One of these is correct each night, and the others are random.

Going off of old psychic results and Mike's comments earlier, I agree.

@Spartan how do you defend this, you used it as the reason to lynch LastOneUp. However he was innocent so was BarzalGoat. That means you're evil!!!

On 4/29/2020 at 10:06 AM, McWolf said:

Wait a minute, if you were attacked and healed, that means Berocka didn't actually set a trap on you on N4 (or do traps only last 1 night? I'm like 80% sure the traps last until they are set off or taken down). Trap would have set off BEFORE the doctor healed you and would have dealt a powerful attack to the attacker. Only way you could have been attacked and healed is if 2 attackers went at your home, one would have been killed by the trap, the other would have gone through and attacked you. There would have been a death last night either way.

On 4/28/2020 at 6:28 PM, Berocka said:

VOTE ENORAMA

I am trapper

N1: Build Trap
N2: Place Trap on DoktorFunk, triggered by Tracker

N3: Build Trap

N4: Place trap on Mike, no message from Gustav so I guess the trap didn't trigger

I'm sorry, but I simply don't believe that, Berocka. On the same day is also this confusing area. You claimed to have placed a trap on Mike who only died on N6, the same day Blade died to Arso. This was the night the Plaguebearer became Pestilence. You claimed to have put a trap on Mike, but Mike claimed to have been attacked and healed. As McWolf points out, if there was a trap on Mike, he never would have been attacked. Berocka is very clearly lying about putting a trap on Mike, since a confirmed townie, Mike, refuted that it happened. @DoktorFunk gotta look at the facts.

22 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@Spartan how do you defend this, you used it as the reason to lynch LastOneUp. However he was innocent so was BarzalGoat. That means you're evil!!!

Alright, I've realized I've slipped up here, and I'm doing this against my better judgement. I am not the doctor at all. In fact, I was given the role of executioner with the intent of killing LastOneUp. As is evident, I got him lynched last night, so I've met my objective and have gotten the W. At this point though, there was no way I was going to be trusted until I could find concrete evidence to prove that Berocka was lying about being Pestilence. However, now that I have done so, I will continue supporting the town here as they've gotten utterly shafted with inactivity and a lack of trust across the board. Also as my way as apologizing for killing a town last night tbh. But it's why I've actively helped in getting evils killed, as I called out OMG as jester early, called out Eno as SK, and led the push to get Adam lynched. Sorry for the confusion, and that's why I came up as evil in Funk's vision. At this point though, it's in your hands man. I can't have visited anyone, and my post above shows why Berocka is Pestilence. Hopefully you see this before it's too late.

Vote Berocka (just to make sure my vote is in there)

On 4/30/2020 at 10:02 AM, Berocka said:

Well this is going to make me look guilty af but I am just dumb, So Gustav didn't message me at the start of the day on my nightly actions you can ask him that happened @GustavMattias so that is why I said no one sprung my trap, turned out that the Plaguebearer visited you that night. I only just looked through our messages then as I haven't been on Discord and assumed that nothing triggered your trap. So who do we think the Plaguebearer is?

I am still wary that Joe Exotic has said nothing this could be the perfect ploy for him

Also this means that last night I was building a trap.

Please @GustavMattias come to my rescue and confirm these things!

Do you not remember this message Spartan?

4 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Do you not remember this message Spartan?

If the trap had sprung, Mike wouldn't have gotten a message that he was attacked and healed.

16 minutes ago, Spartan said:

If the trap had sprung, Mike wouldn't have gotten a message that he was attacked and healed.

The trap sprung the night before from pestilence which you would know as that's you!

Just now, DoktorFunk said:

I know what I know. The message said one of those three was evil. Two of them were confirmed good upon death, so that really only leaves the one outcome. 

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Alright, I've realized I've slipped up here, and I'm doing this against my better judgement. I am not the doctor at all. In fact, I was given the role of executioner with the intent of killing LastOneUp. As is evident, I got him lynched last night, so I've met my objective and have gotten the W. At this point though, there was no way I was going to be trusted until I could find concrete evidence to prove that Berocka was lying about being Pestilence. However, now that I have done so, I will continue supporting the town here as they've gotten utterly shafted with inactivity and a lack of trust across the board. Also as my way as apologizing for killing a town last night tbh. But it's why I've actively helped in getting evils killed, as I called out OMG as jester early, called out Eno as SK, and led the push to get Adam lynched. Sorry for the confusion, and that's why I came up as evil in Funk's vision. At this point though, it's in your hands man. I can't have visited anyone, and my post above shows why Berocka is Pestilence. Hopefully you see this before it's too late.

Vote Berocka (just to make sure my vote is in there)

I am evil lol. Just not the evil you want. I've outlined why Berocka can't be the tracker way above, and I've explained myself here. I'm using the jailor's words here, and I'm not twisting them in any way. 

1 minute ago, Berocka said:

The trap sprung the night before from pestilence which you would know as that's you!

You're contradicting your own statement now. You put your trap on Mike N4. Mike claimed to be attacked and healed N4, so you couldn't have put a trap on him. Here's your timeline:

N1: Build trap

N2: Place trap on DoktorFunk

N3: Build trap

N4: Place trap on Mike - BUT Mike was attacked and healed, so you did not put a trap on him. It's a very clear lie!

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

You're contradicting your own statement now. You put your trap on Mike N4. Mike claimed to be attacked and healed N4, so you couldn't have put a trap on him. Here's your timeline:

N1: Build trap

N2: Place trap on DoktorFunk

N3: Build trap

N4: Place trap on Mike - BUT Mike was attacked and healed, so you did not put a trap on him. It's a very clear lie!

Mike was attacked and healed on night 5 mate 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, Berocka said:

Well this is going to make me look guilty af but I am just dumb, So Gustav didn't message me at the start of the day on my nightly actions you can ask him that happened @GustavMattias so that is why I said no one sprung my trap, turned out that the Plaguebearer visited you that night. I only just looked through our messages then as I haven't been on Discord and assumed that nothing triggered your trap. So who do we think the Plaguebearer is?

I am still wary that Joe Exotic has said nothing this could be the perfect ploy for him

Also this means that last night I was building a trap.

Please @GustavMattias come to my rescue and confirm these things!

At this point, you're claiming that Gustav broke the game by sending you a message 10 hours later than you should have gotten it. On top of that, you didn't even claim what happened N4 during Day 5. You're conveniently saying that pestilence visited them after a full day to see what else happened, and doing a double take on your actions. As an Exe, I literally can't visit anyone. If any LO or tracker had been on me or a person I visited, they would have seen me.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:17 PM, GustavMattias said:

Edit: you know what, I'll take this out. I tried to make my response as abstractly-worded and "not giving stuff away" as possible but found that impossible to do. Those that read it have read it, I don't think you've gained any significant information but in case you're smarter than me and somehow may have I'm getting rid of the response.

Gustav also wouldn't have backtracked his statement here if there was incriminating info here. Simply put, Berocka lying, and asked the game's "God" to trying bail you out with some meta play. Yes, I am evil @DoktorFunk. I am Neutral Evil, and you can look on the wiki as to whether I am telling the truth to you or not. Only Neutral Benign and Town would show up as good. I am neither of the two, and therefore "evil." At this point, your fate is in your own hands.

Last chance @DoktorFunk to get the town a win here. Please, carefully read the above posts and realize that at this point, I have finished my goal. Berocka's actions over the past few days don't line up with what he says. Your action here will be the difference between an Exe + Pest win vs an Exe + Town win. 

We've had quite a few lynches go wrong over the past few days, and this will be the last and final one that seals the town's loss. It's all up to you.

Seems that this decision won't be changed, so GG all. Probably some of the most fun I've had playing ToS, especially having lasted this long with this shitty role. Well played @Berocka, well deserved win. Looking forward to the next one!

It's the end of the day, and the town has reached a verdict. Communication gets a lot easier in smaller groups, as @Spartan is not too happy to find out. The two people left not named Spartan (goddamn Athenians) agree to go for the lynch and end it.

He smells quite a bit like hair oil and ravioli, but @DoktorFunk brushes it off. It's time to put this whole situation to bed, once and for all. Spartan dies, and at this point nobody really reacts to it. After all, they've seen everyone else they know get killed off one way or another. Dok and Berocka head over to Spartan's house, where they find @Proto's old handgun, now passed down twice. Spartan was the MAFIOSO.

What happens now, you ask?

Spoiler

@Berocka turns to @DoktorFunk, the town PSYCHIC, and coughs. There's one person left to target, and that person can't defend themselves tonight.

Congratulations to @Berocka, the PESTILENCE, for winning the game!

It's time for everyone who hasn't gotten an invite to get an invite to the Dead server, should they like to join! Here it is: https://discord.gg/xvGcmQ

GAME OVER! I'm taking a bit of a break after this one, but next one should be fired up in a couple weeks--so stay tuned!