Position: D

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 185 lbs.

Birthplace: Pakistan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there @tycotyco! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! It's a bit different from a real hockey league, but it's a lot of fun! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join us. We can immediately find you a place on one of our top defensive lines! If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! We're making a run for the Cup this year. In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

Perks of signing with us:

1. You will be one of our main defensemen

2. You'll be a member of one of the best locker rooms in the league.

3. You'll receive second-to-none training and guidance.

4. You'll have a shot at winning the Founder's Cup with us this year!

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Welcome to the VHL!

I am Ricer13, the GM of the VHLMs newest expansion team the Miami Marauders. We are looking for a defensemen of your talents to slot in on the 2nd pairing. There is opportunity to move up if you keep active.

In our short tenure we already have one of the most active locker rooms in the league with a crew of players who are eager to learn and grow this expansion team into a competitive team. 

If you want a ton of minutes, a fun atmosphere and a chance to be apart of something special quote this offer and type “accept” we will get you into the action right away.

Goodluck!.!.!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Welcome_to_Philly.png?width=976&height=613

Good day and Welcome to the VHL ! Hi @tycotycoMy name is Spencer Elsby, aka Spence King AGM of the Historic Philadelphia Reapers Hockey Organization , Our General Manager @DMaximus are offering you a contract.

We have a very strong core built here of great characters and would love to have you as a member of the Philly Family and Reaper Nation. The fans in Philly are by far the loudest and most dedicated and the league knows it. I can vouch on Dmax's behalf that you will not find anymore patient and amazing guide as a mentor when getting used to the VHL and making sure you wont miss out on any opportunities.

Our Goal as managers in the minors is to help develop and make this the most engaging  fun experience possible, and that a guarantee in the Philly family! Our Philosophy is to ensure that our players are getting the absolute best experience possible in the VHLM, we understand the importance of one on one interactions and will be there for you anytime and the Locker Room is also full of amazing people that are more than happy to help you develop and understand ,MOST OF ALL feel comfortable and part of the Philly family , #OnceAReaperAlwaysAReaper. This season we have a very strong roster with some great veterans putting us as a legitimate contender this season for a playoff push.

Now lets get to business ?

This is a real unique opportunity as Philadelphia have the skill to make a run for the Cup this season however unlike the only 3 other powerhouse  teams all have a STRONG D core and these are minutes that we can offer you right away that those teams just cant. We can offer you Top line minutes and the opportunity to play alongside a future Hall of Famer as your Mentor and D Partner. We also want you playing PP and PK minutes right away. We recognize hard work and reward it, effort is HUGE to us and it never goes unrecognized. We would be honored to sign you and  get your Name Plate printed and get you on the Ice with some legends asap . We see a lot of bright things in your future and can only hope to be a part of your journey/story to Stardom in the VHL.

“Quote” This message with the hashtag #FearTheReaper, or “Accept” and we will have a contract sent to your inbox and get you in the LR right and you can ask all your question about more info about how to be the best in the league, and join our team locker room! Enjoy your stay! 

-Spence King | Philadelphia Reapers

Edited by Spence King

6XEulDL.png

Hello @tycotyco

I'm going to start this off by asking a very simple question...what do you want to be remembered for? When someone looks at your player name, do you want to be known for joining a competitive team, playing limited minutes and just kind of being there, or would you like to be known as a dominant force who is getting maximum minutes and actually providing some quality to their new team?

If you are swaying towards the second option, then San Diego is the place for you. We are at the bottom, I know, a scary place to be, but our roster is currently incomplete, and we're looking for strong willed, fun, active individuals who can help bring us back to life. We're guaranteeing you MAXIMUM PLAYING TIME by joining San Diego, and our promise to improve, we just need people like you to believe in us.

So what do you say? Are you ready to swim with the Marlins? If so, quote this offer and accept, I can assure you, we won't disappoint..

Edited by Viperxhawks19

jpsd - Halifax 21st Offer

Hey @tycotyco

Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our top pairing! We're going through a rebuild so we can't promise team success, but we can offer you tons of ice time and points!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, or just wanna chat about sex then feel free to PM me on here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or just even ask for my cell number!

If you'd like to accept our offer, just quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

5MatnpB.png

Hey there @tycotyco! Welcome to the VHL. Im Alex, the AGM of Yukon. Me and @MexicanCow123(the GM) would love to have you on our squad! We can offer you a lot of points and a lot of playing time! We are not the best team currently, but we do have a few good players, and you can play along side them, which means lots of points! To accept, quote this and say "I accept!" and I will DM you with more information!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM