Player Name: Wayne Jetski

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! Beauty name! Let me know if you need any help getting started!

YsZVHwQ.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! My name is Rory, and I am the Assistant General Manager of the Mississauga Hounds. Our General Manager, @ColeMrtz, has asked me to reach out and invite you to join the Hounds in our hunt for the Founders Cup. We are one of the best teams in the VHLM, and back it up in by having a strong community built in the locker room. With all the experience we have in our locker room, most questions you could have are answered incredibly quickly. 

On the negative side, we have a strong forward core and due to this, we'd have to slot you onto the third line. I hope this doesn't deter you too much, as you will be helping us grow our winning culture, and we'll definitely help you achieve your goals here in the VHL. Plus the VHLM is all about having fun, and collecting W's is fun, we would know!

If you're interested, go ahead and quote this and say "accepted", and we'll send over a standard 1 season/1.5 million dollar contract! If you decide other on another team, no problem! Lots of teams will be sending over offers in the next couple of hours, so take your time, and find the best fit for you. If you have any questions please feel free to message me here, or on discord (rory#1559). Thanks and good luck on your VHL career!

jpsd - Halifax 21st Offer

Hey @namanert!

Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our top line! We're going through a rebuild so we can't promise team success, but we can offer you tons of ice time and points!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, or just wanna chat about waffles then feel free to PM me on here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or just even ask for my cell number!

If you'd like to accept our offer, just quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

5MatnpB.png

Welcome to the VHL @namanert! Thank you for joining the league. Your first step on your path to glory begins with your player, Wayne Jetski, signing with a minor league team in the VHLM. Other teams may make offers to you. Take your time, consider your options, and pick the team that’s best for you.

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, we play a brand of hard nose hockey as evidenced by our strong defense and dead opponents. Over the past three seasons, we’ve let in 100+ fewer goals than any other team and average over 100 points per season! We are the definition of a winning franchise.

The Reaper overlords have evaluated Wayne Jetski and judged you to be a perfect fit for our Reaper franchise. Ride the wave, do a sick trick, accept this offer to join the Reaper family and become immortalized!

If you have any questions, you can send me a message through here or in Discord at DMaximus#1871

To accept quote and say “Fear the Reaper

6XEulDL.png

Hello @namanert

I'm going to start this off by asking a very simple question...what do you want to be remembered for? When someone looks at your player name, do you want to be known for joining a competitive team, playing limited minutes and just kind of being there, or would you like to be known as a dominant force who is getting maximum minutes and actually providing some quality to their new team?

If you are swaying towards the second option, then San Diego is the place for you. We are at the bottom, I know, a scary place to be, but our roster is currently incomplete, and we're looking for strong willed, fun, active individuals who can help bring us back to life. We're guaranteeing you MAXIMUM PLAYING TIME by joining San Diego, and our promise to improve, we just need people like you to believe in us.

So what do you say? Are you ready to swim with the Marlins? If so, quote this offer and accept, I can assure you, we won't disappoint..

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there! 

I'm Frank Funk, the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

While we sadly can't offer you a position on our team, if you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you!

Other GM's have reached out with offers so you'll want to take up one of them on it!

Cheers and best of luck wherever you end up,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png&key=74b04030a36c6c0138a89b54

Hey there @namanert! Welcome to the VHL. Im Alex, the AGM of Yukon. Me and @MexicanCow123(the GM) would love to have you on our squad! We can offer you a lot of points and a lot of playing time! We are not the best team currently, but we do have a few good players, and you can play along side them, which means lots of points! To accept, quote this and say "I accept!" and I will DM you with more information!

-Alex Bridges | Yukon AGM

20 hours ago, Shawn said:

jpsd - Halifax 21st Offer

Hey @namanert!

Halifax would like to offer you a spot on our top line! We're going through a rebuild so we can't promise team success, but we can offer you tons of ice time and points!

If you ever have any questions or concerns, or just wanna chat about waffles then feel free to PM me on here or on discord (Shawn#2567) or just even ask for my cell number!

If you'd like to accept our offer, just quote this and say "accept" to #RideTheWave!

5MatnpB.png

Accept