Funniest Members on Discord

frescoelmo

Drumm Contemplates Retirement

Wausau, Wisconsin

Ah yes, the end of Season 72 has finally come after an exhilarating run to almost make the playoffs as a member of the District of Columbia Dragons.  Still wondering how the nation's capital ended up with a fairy tale for a team name, while the team closest to them to the north has a very nationalist title in "Americans".

Now in the midst of his second depreciation season, seasoned veteran and middling defenseman Drumm has a few avenues to go.  With the expansion of the VHL into Season 73, four additional teams will certainly offer him an opportunity to play if he chooses.  Rather, a career of few highs and lows has the blue-liner wondering if it is even worth the effort to continue.  "Just looking to get 700 practice hours so I can finally claim pension," Charles (now called Chuck, because he is old AF) explained to his coaches.

The Frescoelmo agency has begun looking for players to replenish the account should Drumm choose to hang up the skates.  A few of them include, but are not specific to, Bob Louth, Hudson Bae, and Teeth Hong.  Tune in for updates on this potentially game-changing decision :D

Edited by frescoelmo

Every time I see a Fresco article I'm like "yep, that's clickbait."

But then I read it anyway because I want to see what it's actually about.