Town of Salem #7

Gustav

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

That's funny because you are mafia and know who the actual mafia are lol. Guessing you and ferk

It’s fine if that’s what you believe. Never once did hatter claim crusader until he was jailed last night. It’s very easy to turn this on me. Which is going to cost town the game: very wise okay eagle.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

It’s fine if that’s what you believe. Never once did hatter claim crusader until he was jailed last night. It’s very easy to turn this on me. Which is going to cost town the game: very wise okay eagle.

If you went back and read through Hatter's posts he was making it very obvious he was crusader the entire game.

You are obviously town traitor, which is why mafia knew hatter would be jailed and could kill the mayor

So eagles, Sens, hatter and most likely NYKONAX are the remaining 4 mafia. It all makes sense.

Mike is the real sheriff based on how easily eagles is trying to flip the script. They used the janitor to cover the real crusader and hatter has been faking.

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

ok i'm not comfortable being grouped into either team by anyone, i don't know who to believe this is stressful :(

Also eagles just called you mafia so you know what side you stand on.