Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

1. We have fallen behind and out of a playoff spot. Who will step up and bring us to the post season?

Our captain has is a great guy giving us the encouragement we need, that's the pick I want

2. What is your overall thoughts on how the season has gone for the team as we enter the final stretch of S87?

honesty, thought we would do so much better, not just a qualifier

3. How has your player produced and progressed so far in S87?

Insane, I just wish I got the scoring title too

4. How eventful has the trade deadline been in S87?

Well we didn't add enough obviously, I'd say a backup goaltender would be needed

5. Do we need to look at retooling or rebuilding if we miss the playoffs this season?

considering we were that close, and the division was that close, we probably just need to add a little bit to win

6. Your thoughts on those recent pre-trade deadline NHL trades?

The trades were insane!! What did I say last week?!?

\

• 3 months later...

Looks like it's been a while.

1) How do you think the team stacks up with the off-season additions?

2) Any predictions for where Warsaw finishes in the standings?

3) What's your player's best off-season moment?

4) Did your player stay in Warsaw during the off-season?

5) Sakamoto just arrived this week - any recommendations for restaurants in or around the city?

6) What's your favorite season?

On 6/13/2023 at 8:58 AM, der meister said:

Looks like it's been a while.

1) How do you think the team stacks up with the off-season additions?

2) Any predictions for where Warsaw finishes in the standings?

3) What's your player's best off-season moment?

4) Did your player stay in Warsaw during the off-season?

5) Sakamoto just arrived this week - any recommendations for restaurants in or around the city?

6) What's your favorite season?

1. I think we made some good additions and despite losing 4 of a our key players to retirement and trades we should be able to compete for the playoffs. 

2. I think we will finish in the final playoff spot in the conference.

3. Hmm best off-season moment was probably celebrating the cup after the season we won it here in Warsaw. 

4. Yes I'm still here, was some rumblings of a potential trade but I'm happy to continue with the team that drafted me. 

5. Yes, Warsaws house of pork has some good menu items, pulled pork is my favorite. 

6. Fall because Hockey starts and you have football going and baseball playoffs. 

• 2 weeks later...

1 - Are you happy with your player's performance so far this season?

2 - Do you have individual statistical goals for your player?

3 - Do you do anything special during the summer? 

4 - Does your player do anything special during the summer months? 

5 - If you and your player were going out to dinner, what kind of food would you both want?

6 - Do you have any questions for me [Der Meister]? 

1 - Are you happy with your player's performance so far this season?

A- HAHAHAHA, No. 4 goals and 6 assists. Not good enough. I want to help my team so i need to get these numbers up. 

2 - Do you have individual statistical goals for your player?

A- I do. In the long run i would love to be a 35 plus goal scorer and 90 plus points. I know it's a journey to get there but it's the goal. 

3 - Do you do anything special during the summer? 

A- not really. We like to get away for a bit and visit someplace different. Unless we want to relax on the beach and then it's basically the same place every year.

4 - Does your player do anything special during the summer months? 

A- Ya, Normally a 2 week bora bora get away, then goes home to see the family for a week. Then it's back to training.

5 - If you and your player were going out to dinner, what kind of food would you both want?

A- Tough one. I guess it would depend where we were. In Italy, Pizza, Montreal, smoke meat, Ect. One thing that is for sure, there would be meat.

6 - Do you have any questions for me [Der Meister]? 

A - not really. Honestly this is my first Warsaw presser so i'll figure out something in a few weeks and then pick on you. lol

Sorry it's late this week. Been pretty chaotic.

1 - How do you handle stress?

2 - You walk into a gym: what's the first exercise you do?

3 - Warsaw has been winning more than losing lately, but we're still slipping down the standings. What one thing would you do to try to fix it?

4 - Are video games art?

5 - What's the last book you read? How would you rate it?

6 - Have you played ice hockey in real life? What position?

On 7/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, der meister said:

Sorry it's late this week. Been pretty chaotic.

1 - How do you handle stress?

2 - You walk into a gym: what's the first exercise you do?

3 - Warsaw has been winning more than losing lately, but we're still slipping down the standings. What one thing would you do to try to fix it?

4 - Are video games art?

5 - What's the last book you read? How would you rate it?

6 - Have you played ice hockey in real life? What position?

1. I usually eat. 

2 I don't walk into a gym, I walk away from a gym. 

3. I would play Sakamoto even more, obviously! 

4. Some are yes, others are not. Skyrim is art. 

5. I'm not a big reader, can't remember the last book but Hobbit is my favorite. 

6. Yes, I played defense in high school. Was kind of a goon. 

1 - I just got back from a short walk outside and it's hot as hell out. How's the weather where you are?

2 - It looks unlikely that Warsaw makes the playoffs this year - what could we have done different?

3 - My player, Ryuji Sakamoto, is going to be a free agent at the end of the season. I'd like to win a cup before he is mandatorily retired. Where should I go?

4 - My toaster oven just dinged, signaling my pancakes are ready. What do you like to put on pancakes/waffles?

5 - What style of hockey player is your favorite? Butterfly goalie, power forward, slick defenseman, something else?

6 - When you create a VHL player, do you have a real life role model in mind?

BONUS QUESTION -  are you subbed to my YouTube channel? I started dabbling with Shorts last night and am trying to pick some funny excerpts to highlight. 😛

On 7/15/2023 at 8:26 AM, der meister said:

1 - I just got back from a short walk outside and it's hot as hell out. How's the weather where you are?

2 - It looks unlikely that Warsaw makes the playoffs this year - what could we have done different?

3 - My player, Ryuji Sakamoto, is going to be a free agent at the end of the season. I'd like to win a cup before he is mandatorily retired. Where should I go?

4 - My toaster oven just dinged, signaling my pancakes are ready. What do you like to put on pancakes/waffles?

5 - What style of hockey player is your favorite? Butterfly goalie, power forward, slick defenseman, something else?

BONUS QUESTION -  are you subbed to my YouTube channel? I started dabbling with Shorts last night and am trying to pick some funny excerpts to highlight. 😛

No Simmer pay this week so figure I'll do myself a pc

1- It's not bad we just got a decent bit of rain to put of the drought we're having for a bit, other than that smokey because of the fires in Canada coming down here.

2- It hurt so badly once the season started and not landing that final piece in FA which I still think would've made a night or day difference. I could've bought the piece but likely at an expensive price and for what another season at possibly competing. Wasn't really worth it with the rebuild looming over us, which sucks because I had high hopes after getting a little bit of luck and making the best of an unfortunate failed sign and trade. Not to make it sound bad but I'm glad we sucked and aren't a middle-of-the-pack team after everything, so that this half buy kinda thing didn't hurt our draft position and instead we'll have a decent pick.

3-I don't know every team's situation but I feel like New York could be a sleeper team.

4- Syrup if i'm feeling it, nothing if I'm not feeling it, or just some butter if I want the bare minimum, not a big topping guy.

5- A good goon is enjoyable to watch like Ryan Reaves but the goalies this era are so cool to watch with butterfly becoming more popular.

6- Not particularly, or maybe not so much a role model but more a face to put to the name, otherwise I create them pretty standalone.

Bonus: No but I watched some of the videos in the background while gaming myself.

A- It's on and off. We had an isanley hot spring and then it went cold for a week and since then it's been on and off everyweek. Not that i'm complaining.

A- Scored more goals. Kept more pucks out of the net. Would have made a world of difference in my view. 

A- Pssshhh, Cups are overrated. God where you can put up the most points. ( also, Warsaw) 

A- Oh Boy! Depends what mood i'm in. I can go Butter, Syrup, Fruit and whipped cream. Or for those crazy moments, Lemon and brwon sugar.

A- Having played Goalie, the Butterfly goalie! So much fun to watch. and as a player, So annoying to beat.

A- I do. I like the tough power forward, hard hitting, goal scoring guys. A little like Ovechkin was at the beginning of his career. When he hit EVERYONE and still scored buckets of goals. 

BONUS QUESTION -  are you subbed to my YouTube channel? I started dabbling with Shorts last night and am trying to pick some funny excerpts to highlight. 😛

A- Until this moment i had no idea you had a youtube channel..........

• 1 month later...

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending August 27th

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. The Off-season has come to an end. How do you feel about the team for now and the future?

2. What did your player do during the Off-season?

3. What place in the league do you think the Predators will finish at by the end of the season?

4. Newly drafted prospect King Kisslinger met up with VHL veteran Jack Hextall at the bowling alley to talk. What do you think they talked about?

5. What is your favourite pre-game snack or meal?

6. Who was your favourite addition to our team in the S90 VHL Entry Draft?

• 3 weeks later...

Week Ending September 10th

1. The Tanking has started and the rebuilding is continuing. How are you feeling about the rebuild so far?

2. How are you feeling about your player at this point in the season?

3. Wumbo is playing like a playoff contending Goalie right now. How do you feel about his play while we are tanking?

4. GM N0hbody went to the bar with forward Tom Creeg last night. What do you think they talked about?

5. Who do you think will have to most points on our team by the deadline?

6. What is your favourite VHL/E/M team that isnt Warsaw? (name one for all leagues)

Spoiler

idk why the text is all weird

Edited by Mysterious_Fish

• 1 month later...

Week Ending November 5th

1. Some new faces have been brought on to the team for the upcoming season, what's your expectations for them?

2. What are your expectations this season for your player and also the team?

3. Where would be a good location for Warsaw to play a winter classic game? Against who?

4. What were you busy doing over the offseason?

5. The team is looking to add something to the game room, what should they add?

6. Rebrand one team, Play for one teamthe rest of your career, and get rid of one team (aiming to be similar to the question kiss, marry, kill)

On 11/1/2023 at 2:24 PM, N0HBDY said:

Week Ending November 5th

1. Some new faces have been brought on to the team for the upcoming season, what's your expectations for them?

2. What are your expectations this season for your player and also the team?

3. Where would be a good location for Warsaw to play a winter classic game? Against who?

4. What were you busy doing over the offseason?

5. The team is looking to add something to the game room, what should they add?

6. Rebrand one team, Play for one teamthe rest of your career, and get rid of one team (aiming to be similar to the question kiss, marry, kill)

1. To lock in and get our feet wet and get ready for the future! 
2. i just want to get points and prove to myself i belong. I would like the team to win a few to show some promise for sure but i don’t expect to win much 

3. i think Warsaw vs Vancouver in Warsaw could be cool.

4. I was just training waiting for my debut, i was waiting to put the skates back on and put on a show for the fans.

5. Hmmm I’m not sure, i think anything will help? I know this doesn’t help but I’d need to think

6. get rid of London, sorry lol, play for Warsaw, rebrand new york

Week Ending November 12th

1. How are you feeling after the 1st week of the season?     

2.Warsaw is 2nd last in the league right now, where do you think we will be at the trade deadline?     

3. If you could add one team to the VHL/VHLE/VHLM what team would it be?    

4. If you were Warsaw’s GM what is one move you would make?    
(Rebuild Phase)

5. How are you feeling about your player this early into the season?     

6. Who do you think is our most promising prospect?    

17 hours ago, Mysterious_Fish said:

Week Ending November 12th

1. How are you feeling after the 1st week of the season?     

2.Warsaw is 2nd last in the league right now, where do you think we will be at the trade deadline?     

3. If you could add one team to the VHL/VHLE/VHLM what team would it be?    

4. If you were Warsaw’s GM what is one move you would make?    
(Rebuild Phase)

5. How are you feeling about your player this early into the season?     

6. Who do you think is our most promising prospect?    

1. I am feeling pretty good, lots of ice time and I am putting up points so I'm thrilled

2. I think dead last or second last lol

3. a Hawaii team would be cool for sure

4. try our best to get more and more picks maybe try to sign a free agent this upcoming offseason.

5. I am feeling pretty good to be honest, going to get better and better so it will be nice

6. Anisimov or me 

Week Ending November 19th

1. Being about 1/4 the way through the season now, what teams are surprising you with where they are in the standings?

2. The Predators have an off day on their travels and the team has offered to pay for a trip anywhere, where should the team go?

3. Rank the 3 main position groups in hockey in order of importance (forward, defense, goalie)

4. Are you the type to spend the money to enjoy the atmosphere of the lower bowl or spend less and enjoy the view at a hockey game?

5. Warsaw management is looking for ways to volunteer in the community for the upcoming holiday season, what are some things the team could do?

6. When commuting between cities for games, who are you sitting next to on the bus/plane?

On 11/14/2023 at 12:36 PM, N0HBDY said:

1. Being about 1/4 the way through the season now, what teams are surprising you with where they are in the standings?

2. The Predators have an off day on their travels and the team has offered to pay for a trip anywhere, where should the team go?

3. Rank the 3 main position groups in hockey in order of importance (forward, defense, goalie)

4. Are you the type to spend the money to enjoy the atmosphere of the lower bowl or spend less and enjoy the view at a hockey game?

5. Warsaw management is looking for ways to volunteer in the community for the upcoming holiday season, what are some things the team could do?

6. When commuting between cities for games, who are you sitting next to on the bus/plane?

1.  La being number one, our games vs them are competitive and it's funny that they are first. 

2. Somewhere relaxing, maybe somewhere with a  hot spring or something like that. we work hard and relaxation and rest is a huge help to our game.

3. Defence forward goalie

4. spend less, Not the same experience but a pretty great experience still.

5. toy drive for the kids, work at the hospital etc.

6. anyone and everyone. The ability to know my teammates on a personal level rather than professional is great for the morale.

Edited by Kisslinger

1. How was your thanksgiving weekend, if you aren't American, how was your totally ordinary weekend?

2. Warsaw's lead in the tank battle has been increasing, thoughts?

3. TDL has passed and so what are your hopes for yourself the rest of the season?

4. Last week's theme week topic was "Recruitment" did you read any interesting discussions/ideas on the topic?

5. What team do you expect to win the championship in the VHL/E/M?

6. It's the beginning of the christmas season for most, how are you preparing?

On 11/27/2023 at 10:29 AM, N0HBDY said:

1. How was your thanksgiving weekend, if you aren't American, how was your totally ordinary weekend?

2. Warsaw's lead in the tank battle has been increasing, thoughts?

3. TDL has passed and so what are your hopes for yourself the rest of the season?

4. Last week's theme week topic was "Recruitment" did you read any interesting discussions/ideas on the topic?

5. What team do you expect to win the championship in the VHL/E/M?

6. It's the beginning of the christmas season for most, how are you preparing?

1. It was a great weekend, got to have a mini vacation!

2. That’s alright a better new teammate coming soon!

3. Keep putting points up and gaining confidence.

4. I did and i saw many great ideas and rough ideas.

5. La, Stockholm and Houston lol i don’t know the standings haha

6. working extra hours lmao

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending December 10th

1. The season is starting to wind down, Warsaw has been eliminated from playoff contention, what are your plans for the offseason?

2. What are some way to early expectations for your player next season?

3. What are some way to early expectations for the team next season?

4. What is the most admirable skill in hockey? Shot ability, Handles, etc.

5. What is your favorite Christmas activity?

6. Do you plan on volunteering/bidding on anything for the charity auction?

11 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Week Ending December 10th

1. The season is starting to wind down, Warsaw has been eliminated from playoff contention, what are your plans for the offseason?

2. What are some way to early expectations for your player next season?

3. What are some way to early expectations for the team next season?

4. What is the most admirable skill in hockey? Shot ability, Handles, etc.

5. What is your favorite Christmas activity?

6. Do you plan on volunteering/bidding on anything for the charity auction?

1.  Work harder and make sure that when we are ready to make the playoffs I’m in the best shape i can be in. It’s all apart of the process. 
2. point per game, may look unrealistic now but just wait. 
3. top 4 team in EU

4. Skating or maybe IQ if you count that! 
5. being with my family. I don’t get to seek them very often so it’s super nice when i can! Other than that tobogganing!!

6. I will check it out, charity is always good to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Week Ending December 17th

1. Have your expectations for this postseason lived up to what you thought it would be?

2. The newly installed theater room at the team's facilities has been finished, what's the first thing you're watching?

3. The team is thinking of hosting an outdoor hockey tournament for the incoming winter season, would you be willing to participate or make an appearance?

4. Are there any items apart of the Christmas auction you might bid on?

5. The JST has decided to suspend its operations for the season, do you have any thoughts on the topic?

6. The WJC is headed to Geneva this offseason, who's taking home the gold?

On 12/13/2023 at 6:26 PM, N0HBDY said:

Week Ending December 17th

1. Have your expectations for this postseason lived up to what you thought it would be?

2. The newly installed theater room at the team's facilities has been finished, what's the first thing you're watching?

3. The team is thinking of hosting an outdoor hockey tournament for the incoming winter season, would you be willing to participate or make an appearance?

4. Are there any items apart of the Christmas auction you might bid on?

5. The JST has decided to suspend its operations for the season, do you have any thoughts on the topic?

6. The WJC is headed to Geneva this offseason, who's taking home the gold?

1. i honestly didn’t have any post season expectations, i worked hard on myself and making myself better. 
2. hmmm, good question. Probably the new avatar, haven’t seen it yet but a private theatre would be sick!

3. Of course, anything for the people of Warsaw!

4. Not sure, need to have some money first 😛

5.not really, if it’s for a break purpose that’s alright everyone needs breaks!

6 gotta go for Canada!