Warsaw Predators Press Conference

Da_Berr

5 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Warsaw Predators Press Conference :war:

Week Ending Sunday, October 2nd, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE.

1. It's been an amazing week of hockey! What changed that gave us this good week as a team and for individual personnel?

2. Apart from winning the Continental Cup again, what is one thing you hope the team or your player could do this season?

3. Trade deadline is coming up. Should or do we need to do anything?

4. It is unreal how well our team's individual players are playing, how many of our players could reach ppg at season's end?

5. What are your thoughts on the NHL preseason so far?

6. If injuries is a setting that could be turned on, who is most likely to end the season without being injured?

1. We are playing great, I'd say continued development and good coaching! 

2. I'd like to score 30 goals and for us to sweep Moscow

3. Maybe a human 4th Dman but im not too worried about it

4. I think 8 of us could reach a ppg

5. It's been good to watch some hockey again and check out the prospects 

6. Brian Payne, the dude's a house. 

1. It's been an amazing week of hockey! What changed that gave us this good week as a team and for individual personnel?

I think we just clicked well this week. The management has also done a great job.

2. Apart from winning the Continental Cup again, what is one thing you hope the team or your player could do this season?

I hope that we are able to stay at the top of the league. Personally, I hope to just continue my progress as a player.

3. Trade deadline is coming up. Should or do we need to do anything?

I don't think big changes will be beneficial. We are on a good stride and shaking it up too much may cause problems. 

4. It is unreal how well our team's individual players are playing, how many of our players could reach ppg at season's end?

I wouldn't be surprised if we have 6 or 7 players be ppg. 

5. What are your thoughts on the NHL preseason so far?

It has been nice to see young players fight for spots. I hope there are some underdog players who are given a chance because of this preseason.

6. If injuries is a setting that could be turned on, who is most likely to end the season without being injured?

Probably Zach Kisslinger II. He's a tough guy.

image.png.6e73d38517f487abcfd6ac673e7a4a11.png

Warsaw Predators Press Conference image.png.59770a044062bda29e736e90fef3daf1.png

Week Ending Sunday, October 10th, 2022

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE

With our 14-point lead in first, do you plan to keep pushing, or let your body rest a little for the playoffs?

Did you expect to be where we are now at the beginning of the season?

What does your player do in the intermissions? (Between periods)

Are you excited for the start of the NHL regular season for most teams on Tuesday? Any hot takes you want to talk about?

The Canadian Thanksgiving is upon us, do you have any plans for this Thanksgiving weekend? If you’re not Canadian, when is your equivalent to thanksgiving and are you planning anything big?

What’s your favorite part of Thanksgiving?

1. Keep pushing all the way to the end. rest Is for the never ending off season

2. I did not.  I never thought Payne would be having such a good offensive year. 

3. eats oranges 🍊 

4. I am excited.   There were some great off season moves.   Id like to see if Edmonton and Toronto can live up to expectations.  I hope Toronto does not. 

5. I’m American so the last Thursday in November is our Thanksgiving.  No big plans but to cook a Turkey and hang with family. 

6. just chilling with 4 year old and wifey with good food and dime games.  

11 hours ago, MetalToday said:

Warsaw Predators Press Conference image.png.59770a044062bda29e736e90fef3daf1.png

With our 14-point lead in first, do you plan to keep pushing, or let your body rest a little for the playoffs?

Are you excited for the start of the NHL regular season for most teams on Tuesday? Any hot takes you want to talk about?

The Canadian Thanksgiving is upon us, do you have any plans for this Thanksgiving weekend? If you’re not Canadian, when is your equivalent to thanksgiving and are you planning anything big?

1. We have to keep pushing baby! We have to prove we are the best, finish on top on the regular season! Keep that momentum high and go back to back and win another Championship!!

2. I figured we would be a top 3 team, so I guess i could kind of seen this coming. When it comes down to it, i have faith in the team and the fans to help us win every game possible.

3. Have to give a speech as the captain, tell the team we are playing well and working hard. Trying to get the vibes up and let the team know we are the best!

4. Yeah I’m super excited for the NHL regular season!!! My favourite team is the Blackhawks and i don’t expect them to be toooooo great but not as bad as everyone thinks they are going to be, like i do not think we finish below Arizona lol.

5. I came back home and i have been chilling with my family and dog, it has been nice but almost ready to get back to my life again hahah

6. i think the family time and food is most important! 

happy thanksgiving to all celebrating!!!!

The grind never stops. I gotta keep pushing and get better.

I had high hopes, but I had no idea that we would be doing so well.

He drinks a lot of water on the bench so he usually empties the tank.

I am very excited. As my favorite team is the Canadiens, I have the bias hot take that they will do a lot better this season. I am interested to see the first year stat comparison between Slafkovsky and Wright.

I went for a hike with some friends and will be having a nice dinner tonight.

It is a nice break and allows me to have a small rest.

1. Gotta keep pushing. If we take our foot off the gas who knows if we'll be able to go full throttle once games count for real. We've been playing for each other all season and we should stick to that.

2. Yeah absolutely. Most of our core remained and our additions were great replacements. We didn't win the cup through luck.

3. Downs a fifth of the cheapest whiskey money can buy. Couple of insults directed at teammates, couple directed at coaching staff, sometimes passes out, sometimes cries in his stall. The usual for Tavish.

4. Oilers winning the cup baby so easy McDavid, Draisaitl and Doc Holloway gonna decimate the league

5. Working all weekend, have dinner with the family on Monday. Excited!

6. Gotta love the Thanksgiving classic football match.

On 10/8/2022 at 8:21 PM, MetalToday said:

1. I plan on pushing as hard as possible, lets set a record!

2. Yes of course, we are the goddamn champs!

3. I take a huge dump. 

4. Very excited, lots of things to be excited about the new season. 

5. My plan is to eat and sleep. 

6. The food!

Week Ending Sunday, October 16, 2022

1. The end of regular season is in sight and I had a look at our team finances, cupboard, and draft picks... when does a team need to start worrying about salary cap problems moving forward?

2. Looking at our roster stats, is it more likely to see every skater score 20+ goals or 7 skaters get point per game at season end?

3. Having locked up top seat for the playoffs, which team do you wish to see us play first in round one of the playoffs?

4. What has been most surprising so far this season?

5. NHL regular season is just around the corner, which team gets your vote to end the season with the P?

6. Which NHL team is your favourite team and why do you cheer for them?

1.  I’m just a noob defenseman.  I have no clue.  Hopefully some good moves  are made and we keep winning.  For eternity. 

2. wow.  Either one is great but I think every skater will have over 20 goals. 

3. id love to face Davos. 

4. the fact Payne is doing so well offensively.  

5. Edmonton 

6. Oilers first than Krakken. I’ve been an Oilers fan since about 7 year old. Used to watch with my family.  Krakken are next because I live near Seattle. 

1. The end of regular season is in sight and I had a look at our team finances, cupboard, and draft picks... when does a team need to start worrying about salary cap problems moving forward?

I think a team should always have some worry about cap. Cap issues always cause problems when it is not taken seriously.

2. Looking at our roster stats, is it more likely to see every skater score 20+ goals or 7 skaters get point per game at season end?

I think both are likely, but the 20+ goals seems to be more likely.

3. Having locked up top seat for the playoffs, which team do you wish to see us play first in round one of the playoffs?

A battle against HC Davos Dynamo would be a fun time.

My own production, especially when comparing my stats to last year.

5. NHL regular season is just around the corner, which team gets your vote to end the season with the P?

New York Rangers

Montreal Canadiens. I was born into loving that team, so I can't quit now.

That isn't a concern to the players, to be honest. Leave that to management, all we need to focus on right now are the playoffs ahead.

We were very close to that but just came up short, unfortunately. We all still had great seasons, though, with most of the team reaching career highs, or totals not seen since before hybrid attributes.

Whoever is easiest, haha. Although, MAL/DAV are definitely some of our fiercest rivals, so I would love to put to bed either one of those franchises.

I think London has suprised alot of people.. J. Reinhart has been incredible, I can't lie. But my vote would probably be Seattle or Chicago, I didn't expect either of them to be so low in the standings. 

With the P? President's Trophy? cuP? Nonetheless, the Boston Bruins, obviously.

My great uncle was a Bruins fan, who influenced my dad, who then influenced me. Not sure why my great uncle started cheering for them in the first place, but I've been loyal all my life. Starting to become a closet Sabres fan though.

After we win the cup, its a then issue.

I think 7 players reaching ppg is more likely, 20 goals from every player is a lot to ask for lol.

A loser team, thats all I need to think about

how many players did so good on our team, its really crazy.

The presidents trophy could go with the Leafs (their season performance gets underrated by the playoff performance), or Canes (Rangers might be very close), maybe even the Wild(good little underrated team IMO). Its hard to say though. 

Leafs, I grew up cheering for them, so I cheer for them.

Week Ending Sunday, October 23, 2022

1. Playoffs is about to begin for us, how do you feel about our first round match up?

2. How did your player do in the regular season?

3. We didn't meet either of my expectations (everyone 20+ goals / 7 ppg players). Did I set expectations too high or did we slowed down near the end of season?

4. What are your player's playoffs expectations?

5. Who will be our most difficult playoffs opponent?

6. Who will be our playoffs MVP?

On 10/10/2022 at 1:14 AM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

Week Ending Sunday, October 16, 2022

1. We don't have to worry about that now, we need to win the cup again, the rest will fall into place. 

2. 20+ goals seems more likely

3. I always want to play Moscow so we can embarrass them.

4. I'm surprised that we finished so far ahead of everyone else in the league. I knew we were the best but damn. 

5. I assume this is with the cup, I'm going to say Edmonton. 

6. LA Kings because Anze Kopitar

L

56 minutes ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. Playoffs is about to begin for us, how do you feel about our first round match up

3. We didn't meet either of my expectations (everyone 20+ goals / 7 ppg players). Did I set expectations too high or did we slowed down near the end of season?

1.   I love it.  I want to crush Davos.  

2  Payne did great.  Had a remarkable stat season. 

3. we were close.  Pretty proud of everyone.  

4. I don’t care much about stats.   I just want to win and beat a few people up.  

5. in the Euro con I think Davis.  Goalie addition makes them formidable. 

6. Nalwa 

1. Playoffs is about to begin for us, how do you feel about our first round match up?

Well considering they just bounced Malmo out, I hope you absolutely fuck up those Swiss assholes in Davos.

As expected, he was very, very average. I expect the horrible to continue next season!

Well they seemed to achievable expectations so mildly disappointing, but you did make the playoffs again and are still alive. That's better.

Well, since Malmo lost, I guess it doesn't matter really. 

How would you feel if I said that you won't have any difficult opponents?

Obviously it will be Goodbrandsun leading the team to glory and winning the Playoff MVP.

Im feeling excited. They are a good team, but I am confident that we will win.

A lot better than his previous season. He was able to score over 20 goals and over 50 points!

I think we may have just slowed down a little bit, but that's okay.

There is some VHLM and VHLE experience in the playoffs, making it through multiple rounds.

I feel like saying somebody other than the team we are currently going against will jinx us, so HC.

Gotta be Wumbo.

I feel good we bend them over bud :) 

Amazing, a really comeback year for me

No I think they were both really close, but we played amazing

Cup win Warsaw

LOL DIFFICULT? We are too good, literally gonna plow every team up until we plow the cup.

Only one other response with Wumbo? are you kidding me? he's basically averaging a .950! Definately MVP

On 10/16/2022 at 10:39 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I feel good about it and since it's over now my feelings were right.

2. I did well and set a new career high in points at 67 but scored 2 less goals. Next yr I break 30 goals. 

3. I think we must have slowed down but maybe was a bit lofty expectations

4. I want to win the championship again, nothing else matters. 

5. Probably those moscow meanies

6. Brian Payne. 

Week Ending Sunday, October 30, 2022

1. How is your player doing so far in the playoffs?

2. Who (or which team) has been most surprising so far in the playoffs?

3. We are currently down 0-2 and getting embarrassed by Moscow, largely due to superb defense and goaltending by the Menace. What can we do to turn things around now that we lost 2 home games?

4. Assume you are entering your final year of VHL as a free agent, which team would you choose to sign for to finish your career?

5. What are your thoughts on the North American conference, where the top 2 seats are oust in the first round?

6. What are your thoughts of the early NHL season?

He was doing fine, but could have done more.

Moscow Menace.

3. We are currently down 0-2 and getting embarrassed by Moscow, largely due to superb defense and goaltending by the Menace. What can we do to turn things around now that we lost 2 home games?

We tried our hardest. They have a great team and I hope they continue their success.

4. Assume you are entering your final year of VHL as a free agent, which team would you choose to sign for to finish your career?

I would go wherever I am wanted, but I think I have grown fond of this team a bit too much.

5. What are your thoughts on the North American conference, where the top 2 seats are oust in the first round?

I love it. It's fun to watch some unexpected outcomes happen.

I am loving it. I could have never predicted this type of start to the season.

22 hours ago, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1.   Pretty good.  He’s avoiding the penalty box and putting in some numbers 

2. Calgary.  They lost to Chicago and had a stacked team. 

3. More pucks through traffic. 

4. warsaw

5. surprising for sure.  Although Chicago is underrated and should have been leading that conference.  

6. Oilers need to pick their shit up!    Been scaring me with some losses. 

He did good, but mad we lost in 4

Moscow for that upset

We had to score more

Warsaw, I love it here

They suck, Moscow is sadly looking good

Its good Toronto is doing decent so cant complain

On 10/23/2022 at 11:10 PM, Rhynex Entertainment said:

1. I didn't do as well as last season, needed to score more goals for us to win more games. 

2. I'd say Moscow because nobody expected them to beat us. 

3. Murder. 

4. Warsaw of course!

5. I think it's good to see upsets, as long as it doesn't happen to us. 

6. It's been fun but lots of weird shit going on and teams losing who should be winning and vice versa