(S74) LW - Jonas Stormsson, TPE: 93

Kyle

@Kyle

no copy and paste pitch, no bs. I am the GM of San Diego, I'd like to believe I have a good roster, a fun roster and a good LR with a lot of great people I think you'll get along with. 

I'd be happy to give you tons of playing time, even more when you earn more TPE, and we'll make sure you're treated good here. 

Come join us for a cup run :D we'll make it enjoyable every step. 

@Kyle

We here at Houston are looking to make a run for the cup. We think adding you can make a huge difference. He have some great pieces for you to come play with. Hopefully you agree and can come make out team better than anyone was thinking or hoping we were. Our locker room is great with veteran and new players a like. I cannot guarantee that we win the whole thing but with your help our chances are better. Please come join us and make Houston a place where people want to come win again. Thank you for hearing us out.

Kyle, 

I cannot speak on behalf of the team but will do so anyway because 2020. 

We are building something very special in Houston. I seen it. I joined it. The LR has been the most fun I’ve had on here in MONTHS. We’re going against the odds and I want you there, dog. RJ is a classic guy. Everyone knows that. Can’t spell classic without ass and you know we got some of that too..We have the almighty woman’s line that’s dubbed the hottest 3some since.. well, you know.

Join us.. :D 

Bull Fuming GIF by Originals

@Kyle. I'm glad you're recreating! We have a very open roster on the Philadelphia Reapers, which means Jonas Stormsson will get all the playing time you could dream of. I could literally put him on every single line and try to set the record for most minutes played in a game, ever. The Reapers are probably your best chance to get in the record books. Come join us!

5 hours ago, rjfryman said:

@Kyle

We here at Houston are looking to make a run for the cup. We think adding you can make a huge difference. He have some great pieces for you to come play with. Hopefully you agree and can come make out team better than anyone was thinking or hoping we were. Our locker room is great with veteran and new players a like. I cannot guarantee that we win the whole thing but with your help our chances are better. Please come join us and make Houston a place where people want to come win again. Thank you for hearing us out.

You got a top 6 spot for me?

17 minutes ago, Kyle said:

You got a top 6 spot for me?

I do have a top 6 spot for you. we have a great 7th man who might fight you for it in the long run so you have to stay on your toes, I think you will have the edge with your carryover as well as getting the birthday stuff. but if that does happen I will give you some PP time to make up for it. 

Edited by rjfryman

18 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I do have a top 6 spot for you. we have a great 7th man who might fight you for it in the long run so you have to stay on your toes, I think you will have the edge with your carryover as well as getting the birthday stuff. but if that does happen I will give you some PP time to make up for it. 

Accept.