Town of Salem #8

Gustav

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Definitely not the witch. I didn’t do any night actions last night because I’m the retributionist. Clearly I’m being framed somehow by the mafia. It wouldn’t make sense for them to out me if I was witch.

"Your target was visited by [XYZ] and Ricer13."

damn when did the Retributionist learn to visit a target

Just now, jhatty8 said:

"Your target was visited by [XYZ] and Ricer13."

damn when did the Retributionist learn to visit a target

Perhaps Hattys results are suspect and the mafia is trying to rid you guys of another town member. I’ve seen this play out in the any all game.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Perhaps Hattys results are suspect and the mafia is trying to rid you guys of another town member. I’ve seen this play out in the any all game.

You realize that if you are Retri, I'd be jailed and killed tonight. You were the only new visitor to the Jailor and he was Witched.

Just now, Spartan said:

Hmm, @eaglesfan036 can you confirm your real role please. There was a veteran kill last night (good job vet), and you claimed veteran at some point, I believe D1. 

Doctor. I made it clear day 2 I was not a veteran and was town protective.......

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Hmm, @eaglesfan036 can you confirm your real role please. There was a veteran kill last night (good job vet), and you claimed veteran at some point, I believe D1. 

He visited you on N1. I called him out on it, he claimed Doc.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

he's since claimed Town Protective and jhatty and I saw him on you N1

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

If Ricer is witch it confirms jhatty is LO, but if Ricer isn't witch it confirms jhatty is one of the mafia non-killing roles most likely I think

That'd be town traitor since he knows loosely who has been visiting me.

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

I see we have some mix-ups in the LO results.

@eaglesfan036 - Why were you not on Jailor n2?

@Nykonax -, Why were you not on Jailor n2?

@Ricer13 - Why were you not on Jailor N1, but on him n2?

I figured the other town protective would go on jailor, or the mafia would just assume that town protective would be on jailor and not go for him.

I was debating between healing mike and z16, but after mike was acting weird against me the whole time I choose not to heal him and did z16 instead. 

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

I figured the other town protective would go on jailor, or the mafia would just assume that town protective would be on jailor and not go for him.

I was debating between healing mike and z16, but after mike was acting weird against me the whole time I choose not to heal him and did z16 instead. 

What a coincidence, Mike was killed

3 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

What a coincidence, Mike was killed

blame mike for acting weird against me yesterday, even though he died I would use the same logic again. Town investigative roles are more important than transporter too imo.

I could have just never mentioned Mike's name if I was really trying to avoid suspicion... Maf has to kill someone

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

blame mike for acting weird against me yesterday, even though he died I would use the same logic again. Town investigative roles are more important than transporter too imo.

I could have just never mentioned Mike's name if I was really trying to avoid suspicion... Maf has to kill someone

If played well, transporter is one of the strongest roles in the game