Town of Salem #8

Gustav

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

But doesn't it make sense to execute a confirmed evil in jail and get more info out of town members without claims/info provided? I get to execute a confirmed evil, and town gets more info. In case you truly are the important role you claim you are, we have enough knowledge of TP's and LO's to protect you.

honestly the fact that you are buying this train of logic makes me think you are TT or getting sheeped. two nights is not enough time to honestly say you have enough info to try and lynch me vs jail me and get info.

1 minute ago, rjfryman said:

two roles... seriously if i reveal i might as well not care about the rest of this tos. literally my role will be ruined and at that point i won't care. I have some juicy info that will blow shit out of that list of his and make more people scramble but literally i won't do anything the rest of the time. so if you guys keep pushing ill reveal but honestly it would be better so much better to just jail me he gets the info the list gets CRAZY and people start to really scramble and you see peoples lies.

Do you not understand how arguing to get Ricer who is literally attacking the jailor right now with his claims and is admitting to his witch ways from the chopping block makes you look evil? Covering it up by voting for him doesn't really help much. I don't really see how jailing you would change exposing the lies though. If your telling the truth about being town, we'll know people are lying when it comes up post lynch. You act as if your role is LITERALLY the only one to prevent us from certain doom. It's all a little too much for me. I just don't buy the defenses. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Do you not understand how arguing to get Ricer who is literally attacking the jailor right now with his claims and is admitting to his witch ways from the chopping block makes you look evil? Covering it up by voting for him doesn't really help much. I don't really see how jailing you would change exposing the lies though. If your telling the truth about being town, we'll know people are lying when it comes up post lynch. You act as if your role is LITERALLY the only one to prevent us from certain doom. It's all a little too much for me. I just don't buy the defenses. 

This mafia member is making a lot of sense

FINE ILL REAVEA.

IM VETERAN

Who did not kill the SK unless @GustavMattias didn't fill out my nightly actions correctly. which i doubt he mess up on that. Which means there are two TP out there.

I wanted to be quiet to get a mafia to see me being quiet and try and kill me. you guys ruined that. 

I tried to make it seem like i was more important was going to try and reveal as ret so mafia would go for me tonight. but what ever.

Remember when I said i would be neutered. Thats because once a Vet is out unless i make it to the very end and play chicken im useless. 

Thanks guys

Also eagles devise and even spartan i feel like eagles and devise are maf and spartan is tt now b/c you pushing so hard to keep a known evil alive to be killed by jailor than getting info.

Just now, rjfryman said:

honestly the fact that you are buying this train of logic makes me think you are TT or getting sheeped. two nights is not enough time to honestly say you have enough info to try and lynch me vs jail me and get info.

I have 0 interest in actually lynching you. I want the information you have while still being able to take folks out. I know my list isn't 100% right, might not even be near it. I already have more town claims than slots, we just need to narrow it down. Ricer is a confirmed evil who is best to take out in jail. I don't mind putting the pressure on @Nykonax either today to get his role if you're adamant that you're that important. 

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

RJ we are getting info right now, now that you finally stopped wasting our time and claimed we can push someone else

We all know Eagles is evil. Even when he’s town he’s evil. We must remove him from this game.

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

I can confirm that either spartan or Z16 are TT. I won’t tell you which one though.

man it's going to be fun trolling you with shitty memes in jail tonight ?

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

And to say that you didn't kill the SK means that you're not the veteran, since unless Gustav changed rules (that if I missed, fuck me), there can't be two.

yell at @GustavMattias either he messed up my night actions in not telling me i shot someone who visted me which is what should happen when you alert and someone visits you or... yell at him for changing the rules.

Just now, rjfryman said:

yell at @GustavMattias either he messed up my night actions in not telling me i shot someone who visted me which is what should happen when you alert and someone visits you or... yell at him for changing the rules.

Yeah, hopefully he clarifies, but unless someone points out a public rule change, I'm going to keep my vote here. I believe, unless Gustav admits a mistake, that RJ is the mafioso.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Isn't veteran a unique role lol

Haha, yes just looked at the Wiki. It absolutely is. So my suspicion of him not claiming because he didn't want to make the mistake of which role pretty much makes sense here. If he didn't kill Hatter then for sure it's a suspect role claim. 

Haha and he keeps posting. Jigs up @rjfryman

Just now, Spartan said:

man it's going to be fun trolling you with shitty memes in jail tonight ?

Or maybe we can plan to finish off the town like you’ve planning on doing from the start. Let’s goooooo!angry fx GIF by Snowfall

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Or maybe we can plan to finish off the town like you’ve planning on doing from the start. Let’s goooooo!angry fx GIF by Snowfall

o noes have I not killed off town fast enough? sorry maf I have failed you