Town of Salem #8

Gustav

2 minutes ago, Z16 said:

Who is in charge? Why am I being asked to suicide myself, vote for this person and now another

The only person I'm listening to at this point is eagles and spartan. What's the plan guys??

Both Spartan and Eagles seem to be on board with the vote out OMG plan that Nyko put up. The reason people are being asked to suicide is to confirm claims and since the town would win anyways. People dying means if anyone is the traitor Gus will list them as such when he declares them dead. Thus, anyone "not willing to suicide" would obviously be a TT who doesn't want to be exposed. 

For the record @omgitshim there is evidence that Nyko presented that because of the way the roles were listed in the post that it would be unlikely for me to be TT because that would mean more than likely given the two names currently sitting in the 1xany slots would be another TS. Nyko didn't bold me, because technically it's possible but as Nyko laid out it would require a shift in the way other people have already claimed. Traditionally though in the rules and this is just from what I gathered from some of the posters in here; the TT wouldn't itself be it's own role on the sheet. 

If I understood why people pushed their votes to you correctly, it's speculation that your actually not the role you claim to be as it wouldn't fit on the claim sheet. @Nykonax can verify if I have that correct but that was what I had gathered based on the arguments provided. 

And again, the logic is faulty. The Town Traitor can be any role, even if it's listed already. In regular ToS Jailor can be the Traitor even though it's listed separately. So there is effectively a 4th RT slot.

15 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Town Traitor can be ANY listed Town. Just because there was only 2 TS doesn't mean that one isn't the traitor.

but we had 18 role slots including TS and TT, and 18 players. there have only been 2 TS claims, so neither of them can occupy the TT slot. I hate doing this since you're probably survivor and not even TT, but there is the risk that you vote against the town if it comes down to you, TT, and one townie

3 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

And again, the logic is faulty. The Town Traitor can be any role, even if it's listed already. In regular ToS Jailor can be the Traitor even though it's listed separately. So there is effectively a 4th RT slot.

yes, it can be any role, but there were two spots outside of TT allocated to TS and we've only had 2 TS claims. I'm fine letting omg survive, but that means we need to switch to Z or Ferk immediately since it's likely ferk won't visit tonight since he hasn't checked the thread.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

but we had 18 role slots including TS and TT, and 18 players. there have only been 2 TS claims, so neither of them can occupy the TT slot. I hate doing this since you're probably survivor and not even TT, but there is the risk that you vote against the town if it comes down to you, TT, and one townie

THAT'S NOT TRUE.

In regular TOS Jailor is listed separate but can be TT. Being the only TS DOES NOT PROVE HIM.

Barzal was attacked by Maf, have him stay alive, then there are 4 left, 2 guaranteed Town. If I don't vote with you tomorrow, then you Exe me tomorrow, it's still 2v1 and you can lynch 1 exe 1.

Just now, omgitshim said:

THAT'S NOT TRUE.

In regular TOS Jailor is listed separate but can be TT. Being the only TS DOES NOT PROVE HIM.

Barzal was attacked by Maf, have him stay alive, then there are 4 left, 2 guaranteed Town. If I don't vote with you tomorrow, then you Exe me tomorrow, it's still 2v1 and you can lynch 1 exe 1.

I know that's not true in actual ToS, but go back and look at the role listing Gus put out. If you count up every slot, INCLUDING the "RT" TT slot, it comes out to 18. There were 18 players to start the game.

The way Gus did it is apparently different from how ToS does it. If he had done an extra RT slot and then stated that one of the town is a TT, so that there were technically 19 roles and 18 players, then I would agree with you.

But that's a different issue. If we have enough people to flip, let's go for Ferk instead. We got folks around?

I'll also say to verify @Nykonax claims at least regarding the big group action on Jailor last night; In the Dead Discord Osens did verify that there could of been enough action there to warrant confusion. Specifically he stated that he initially got sent to the death Discord and informed he was dead, and then Gus redacted that and said he didn't die and after a few minutes corrected himself; saying he was actually killed. While Osens confirming this does nothing to our overall issue with OMG I feel like it does pretty much confirm that Nyko did in fact go to the Jailors last night. It makes sense that if a Doctor was also there Gus got confused and had to figure out what really was meant to go down. 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

But that's a different issue. If we have enough people to flip, let's go for Ferk instead. We got folks around?

no, stick omg. I don't care what he says. Ferk is already dying tonight, and if he doesnt he's being hung tomorrow

Just now, Nykonax said:

no, stick omg. I don't care what he says. Ferk is already dying tonight, and if he doesnt he's being hung tomorrow

ferk hasn't come in the thread at all today, and he's barely been participating. I do not think he will visit RJ tonight. I can easily jail omg to be safe, but OMG can't be TT since he had immunity.

theres no point voting for ferk if he's dying tonight, hang someone who isn't dying tonight. RJ and Spartan we both need, everyone else is dying tonight/confirmed not TT. OMG is the only person in neither of those categories

Just now, Spartan said:

ferk hasn't come in the thread at all today, and he's barely been participating. I do not think he will visit RJ tonight. I can easily jail omg to be safe, but OMG can't be TT since he had immunity.

what if omg wasnt attacked...

Just now, Nykonax said:

theres no point voting for ferk if he's dying tonight, hang someone who isn't dying tonight. RJ and Spartan we both need, everyone else is dying tonight/confirmed not TT. OMG is the only person in neither of those categories

And I'm the only person confirmed to NOT be TT. You gain nothing from killing me.

Just now, Nykonax said:

He's not dying tonight. Even if he isn't TT; we'll be suspicious of Ferk because he's likely not around right now as Spartan mentioned, so it makes sense to get the inactive out first so we don't get false positives from someone just because they aren't around. We'll instantly be suspect of him and could wind up in a situation where two players don't suicide. I trust that your the Doctor and not the TT and I trust Spartan, I think it makes sense to take the question mark off the board with today's lynch. I still think you could be write about OMG but it makes more sense imo to go with Ferk right now. 

Unvote OMG

Vote Ferk

Just now, Nykonax said:

what if omg wasnt attacked...

so I jail him tonight, lynch tomorrow if none of the suicide folks and ferk aren't TT. if he's also not TT, then I execute RJ tomorrow night.

Just now, omgitshim said:

And I'm the only person confirmed to NOT be TT. You gain nothing from killing me.

how are you confirmed not TT. There's no claim space for survivor except for any.

Just now, Nykonax said:

how are you confirmed not TT. There's no claim space for survivor except for any.

and who else could be any? remember that one "town" claim is TT which doesn't fall under any of the town slots BECAUSE of the way Gustav posted roles