Town of Salem #8

Gustav

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Is that how TT works? Like if there is only 2 town support it is guaranteed they aren't the TT? One of the two town support can't possibly be the TT? 

the TT person would have to fit into the TT category in the role list, you can't be in 2 categories

Just now, Spartan said:

Call me crazy, but this actually makes sense. I knew Barzal wasn't TT, and Devise can't be TT since there would have to be another TS to fill in the last claim space.

Therefore, if nyko, eagles, ferk, and Z16 suicide, and we hang OMG today, then there are 3 town and 1 TT left. I don't mind following this plan at all.

then vote up omg if you havent already

Just now, eaglesfan036 said:

Is that how TT works? Like if there is only 2 town support it is guaranteed they aren't the TT? One of the two town support can't possibly be the TT? 

the role listing for this game was 2 TS + TT. let me count up role slots and players to make sure there is no overlap between TT and a typical town role slot

D1: we hang omg

N1: me eagles ferk z16 suicide into rj

D2: barz devise rj spart live, NO ONE GETS LYNCHED

N2: spartan executes rj

D3: spartan is hung

with this if one of the suiciders live you hang them d2, if none of them live you don't do anything.

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

the TT person would have to fit into the TT category in the role list, you can't be in 2 categories

Well look at Nyko coming in clutch in the end haha.

Unvote Devise

Vote OMG

Can't wait to die so Mike can feel silly

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

with this if one of the suiciders live you hang them d2, if none of them live you don't do anything.

great idea!

Just now, Spartan said:

already have, but I'll do it again in case I flipped

Unvote Devise

Vote OMG

So just to make sure I understand this correctly;

Somehow Nyko is able to show up to Jailor (you) last night, heal you, while Osens and OD are also there and while you had Eagles jailed but not a single person involved gets notified that there was a heal? Not even you, who was presumably shot and left for death? How does that like...logically make sense? I'm not saying Nyko is lying I'm more asking how does that make sense for ToS rules to be that way. I'd imagine anyone who is at a location "see's what goes down" unless there is some reason they can't see. At the very least considering Nyko says he healed you wouldn't you of been notified that you were being healed or near dead? 

1 minute ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Ok so in ToS they don't have a claim space for TT they just have the role list and everyone knows one of them is TT. idk if this is what the game master wanted but it is what we have.

6 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

Osens BG

Me Doc

2x TOWN SUPPORT

Devise Medium

Mike Transporter

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

JH8 - Lookout

Barzal - Lookout

1x TOWN KILLING

RJ Vet

3x RANDOM TOWN

Eagles Doc

Ferk Tracker

Z16 Sheriff

1x GODFATHER

Berocka

3x RANDOM MAFIA

Doomsday - Mafioso

OrbitingDeath - Mafioso

MMFlex - Mafioso

1x TOWN TRAITOR

1x NEUTRAL EVIL

Ricer13 - Witch

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

Hatter - SK

1x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Spartan Jailor

OMG - Survivor

Bold means confirmed not town traitor, either because they are dead or have been attacked by mafia. Except for spartan because that was a suicide by mafia I think.

None of the random town/any have claimed town support, which means I think we can safely say devise isn't town traitor since no one is ccing his town category. For OMG to have space Spartan has to be in the RT/TK category. For that to occur one of the RT's has to be TT, or one of the any's is TT

That's why tonight all the RT's + myself suicide into RJ, and we hang OMG. Means the only possible TT's left are rj and spartan. Spartan then executes rj, and if TT isn't revealed yet devise + barz hang spartan.

Im 100% ok with this plan. again above i don't think this is how it should be since there should not be claim space for TT. but that is what the game master made but the fact that there is no TS counter it kinda means Devise is good. my only question is do we have to kill omg tonight? theoretically we can do that D2 as a last precaution. i like survivors to win if they actually can.

UNVOTE DEVISE 

Just now, Devise said:

Somehow Nyko is able to show up to Jailor (you) last night, heal you, while Osens and OD are also there and while you had Eagles jailed but not a single person involved gets notified that there was a heal? Not even you, who was presumably shot and left for death? How does that like...logically make sense? I'm not saying Nyko is lying I'm more asking how does that make sense for ToS rules to be that way. I'd imagine anyone who is at a location "see's what goes down" unless there is some reason they can't see. At the very least considering Nyko says he healed you wouldn't you of been notified that you were being healed or near dead? 

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure about the dual mechanics of a BG and Doc being on the same person. I didn't even get a notification that I was attacked but someone fought off my attacker, so it's possible Gustav just didn't even send me those notifications. I'm pretty sure I would have gotten one for being shot and the BG saving me, so I trust what Nyko says.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

so apparently spartan doesn't get the notification that he's healed, but I do. ToS is weird.

Just now, Nykonax said:

so apparently spartan doesn't get the notification that he's healed, but I do. ToS is weird.

And Eagles who was there and jailed didn't get informed of anything either. I'd of figured if that was the case he'd of at least seen it all go down, it all happened at the Jailors after all. The heal, the battle between Osens and OD. I'm less familiar with how things work though when 5 people are at a single location haha. 

I'm fine with the proposed plan though. I know I'm good obviously but I was fine dying so it's no difference to me either way. If we are positive that there can't be another TS based on the sheet then it makes sense to find another target.

Vote OMG

• You will still receive the message that your target was attacked even if they were protected by a Bodyguard or have Basic or Powerful Defense. Your target will not be notified that they were healed by a Doctor if the Bodyguard saved them unless they were attacked by more than one attacker (Bodyguard only prevents one killer's attack).

That's what wiki says. Also it's better to hang OMG today since D2 needs to be free for anyone who doesn't suicide @rjfryman

Why vote for me? I'm the only confirmed not TT as I was attacked and lived N1, which no Town role could do.

Barzal is confirmed not TT since he was attacked by Mafia, have him not suicide, then you have Barzal, Spartan, RJ, and me amd Town still have voting power.

Makes zero sense to force me to lose when it's not possible for me to be who you're looking for.

Who is in charge? Why am I being asked to suicide myself, vote for this person and now another

The only person I'm listening to at this point is eagles and spartan. What's the plan guys??

@Spartan vote out Devise, all the visitors except Barzal suicide onto RJ, leaves the 4 of us. If it ends up being just us 4, we vote out RJ and Town wins. If I don't help Town vote tomorrow then exe me tomorrow (you won't lose your exe since I'm survivor), then you vote out one and exe the other the 3rd night if needed.

5 minutes ago, Z16 said:

Who is in charge? Why am I being asked to suicide myself, vote for this person and now another

The only person I'm listening to at this point is eagles and spartan. What's the plan guys??

Yes me and spartan want you to go on the veteran lol. Its messed up but it helps us weed out who the town traitor is