VHL Magazine Power Poll - Who could pull it off?

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The New York Americans are running away with the season. Not a single person in the league can deny it. They recently suffered their second loss in regulation time, but with only two of those in just about 40 games? It seems that the league is under their control this season.

Is there hope for a team to stop them? There are five other playoff teams that seem destined to make a run unless a collapse comes in the second-half of the season, so is there hope for any team to stop the run that New York is on?

With a 77 goal differential it’s clear that New York dominates their opponents regardless of who they are. Some teams have already given up hope of winning and are just hoping for a solid run, maybe making it to a series against the powerhouses.

Well, the question that I have for you guys this week is of the playoff teams, who has the best chance of eliminating New York in the playoffs if they were to meet? Let’s just talk about who has the best odds, we don’t need to see comments like “no one will beat New York!” We all know by now that anything is possible in this league.

So what team do you think could pull off the miracle? Make sure to leave a comment and give reasons why! To those frustrated that this is up late, I apologize, but I wanted as recent standings as possible for this one.

Thanks to all who vote!