Remy LeBeau retires

NotAVHLM-GM

I never retired a player before, but once has to be the first time. Thanks to everyone for giving me an awesome ride with my first gen player.

Sandro: thanks for drafting me to Toronto, you build a great team around me and you were probably one of the biggest reasons we won the cup.

Devise, Sterling, Higgins, thanks for always giving me great competition in the goalie department. It was fun competing with you guys.

Boom, Boubabi: Thanks for creating the perfect signatures for me to wear for the last seasons in my career. I thought the ones I was carrying until the end were yours atleast.

Corco: thanks for not drafting me 4th overall. You were probably one of the biggest reasons I personally won a cup.

Everyone else: thanks for all the nice praise and positive comments I have received throughout my career. From everyone enjoying my 'Anger Management' series early in Remy's career until he eventually became a VHLM Magazine writer, only to move on to the VHL magazine at the end of his career.

It will be a year of writing about the VHL while not having a player there myself, but I'll get through it.

New player will be on it's way, and thanks Molholt for already giving me a signature to start off my new career with.

Signing off, not out.

- Ivo / Green

Congrats on a legendary career, good luck in the S40 draft. 

And how could I forget to thank you....

Thanks for being the first guy to draft me Smarch. Also thanks for benching me at the end of the season and going inactive to cost me more achievement tracker points. Tried my best to not let it matter in the end by reaching the 1300 mark as first-gen.

Sorry you had such a disappointing career. It can be hard with your first player, but keep trying, you'll eventually get there.

*Glad you made an awesome player Ivo, and no doubt that O'Malley will be another great VHL player.