New Las Vegas AGM

Spartan

U3FkLCT.png

Las Vegas AGM Announcement

As most of you know, I have been on the hunt for a new AGM to replace @twists, who is stepping down. Twists was an integral part of this past season's Aces squad, helping to bring together first-gens and recreates alike to create and foster a team that has grown in leaps and bounds. His advice and assistance took a rebuilding Aces squad into contention, by being hands on with members and assisting users with their development. It's unusual to see this many active first-gens on one squad, and Twists was a big part of that occurring. I'm sad to see him go, but I know he'll be back in an AGM or GM position in the future.

With that being said, I'm proud to announce that I've hired a new AGM to take over from Twists and to be a huge part of a team. There were many qualified candidates, and I enjoyed reading folks' responses. I know that @Z16, @inflastud, @Crstats23, @PatrikLaine, and @Blazzer will receive their opportunities in due time. I highly recommend any of these individuals to other GMs. However, the prime candidate in my eyes, is someone who is available, knowledgeable, passionate, and ready to take the step into the managerial aspect of sim league hockey. 

I'm thrilled to announce @JigglyGumballs as the new AGM for the Las Vegas Aces! Let's have a fantastic S74. I'm really looking forward to working closely with him!