Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 87 - Hustle, Loyalty, Respect?

Devise

http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/86944830/file.html

The Pajodcast wants to the rule the world, sort of, okay well not really. But we continue to freshen up segments on top of looking at the league news, we break down some team stats, take a blast all the way back to look at some S20 key players, get some interactive questions answered "live" via the illustrious VHL chat system, and take a moment to give some recognition to the fine GFX community of the VHL. Running just over an hour, as per usual lately. 

Fresh hot link readily prepared by Zippyshare and Audacity brought to you by...me? Click it and it makes sound come out that may appear to you like a Pajodcast. :P 

Edited by Devise22

Jericho / Advantage : I would definitly have kept up with your tpe numbers, dont worry ;)

Devise: thanks for loving the name I picked for my next player.

Nice listen all around, for the question part. Mind want to ask the questions up ftont before recording to avoid possible dead air on that segment.

I give it a 4 guys. Nice first attempt at a podcast

Seattle will be better off without me. While I kinda did fuck them over, SBJ was a waste of cap space imo. Better off getting someone who can give them a fighting chance at a cup through FA or trades.

Thanks for the kind words though guys

Thanks for the mention. Another good episode and thoughts go out to all those who went through the tragedy in Moncton. Jericho, I hope your father doesn't suffer any long term effects from losing friends and work colleagues...all the best to you and your family.

First podcast tune-in for quite some time; good listen as always.  Nice almost-mention for Tarik!  To be fair, the Slobo that year was a tie :)  Perhaps for future podcasts, ask members in the chat box your questions prior to that segment?  Or decide on one question and each person asks a different member?  Might make for some interesting banter.  Regardless, enjoyable.

Edited by frescoelmo

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3
Luckily I had this downloaded to my phone before the site went down yesterday! Good listen, interesting talk. I enjoyed the dialogue about the trades, its nice hearing different perspectives. You r "interactive question" segment must be what broke the site, nice going! The thing about Jerichos sincerity was also funny, I thought you he just refused to answer last episode. 

Professionalism: 2/2
Good job.

Editing: 1/1
Sounded good.

Overall: 6/6