Impressive Season 75 Draft Stock Changes

thadthrasher

After a large scouting movement the VHL is seeing an impressive number of incoming players. More than doubling the S74 draft class, S75 presents 351 eager newcomers. Among those is goaltender Thadius Sales. Joining the league in the last two weeks of S74, Sales has shown exceptional growth in the net, and this has been reflected in his draft stock.

Two weeks ago a peek at the S75 Draft Class came out which showed Sales at #53. Making his appearance on the list only a couple of weeks prior to this, Sales improved his draft rank from #86. While this +33 was impressive, Sales was not satisfied. When asked about his #53 spot, Sales simply said:

Number 53? Not bad, I'll just keep climbing.

In 9 days it became evident that Sales was sticking to his word, and his hard-work certainly paid off. A new report, coming out 18 hour ago, now shows Sales at #24! No, that's not a typo. In 9 days Sales soared from #53 to #24 showing a +29 move! There are only four goaltenders currently above him:

#11 Kunibuni UnGuri @Berocka

#10 Artem Tretiak @Molholt

#7 Rara Rasputin @Victor

#4 Sirkants Klamasteris @hedgehog337

Each of these players have extensive experience with goaltending, and hockey in general. Sales, however, has very minimal experience, training, and time in the net. It's certainly impressive that he is being ranked even close to them.

With the draft coming up soon we wonder Sales' #24 spot is concrete? Not according to Sales.

It's pretty cool that I jumped up so high so quickly, but I'm still not done. I'm going to make the biggest impact I can and continue to grow. Let's check the report again in a few days and see where I'm at!

Sales' confidence and work-ethic alone should propel him to the #1 spot, but that's not quite how all of this works. It certainly is an added bonus to his skill on the ice though.

Any general manager of a VHL/M team should keep their eyes on Sales, for acquiring him may be one of the best things you can do for your team.

--------

359 words, claiming for week ending 15 Nov 2020

Edited by thadthrasher