VHL trade rumors

hedgehog337

Have nothing to do except of drinking some rum so here's something rumors for you before trades actally happen.

- First off, it's worth to mention that the star defenseman of Davos Roque Davis isn't pleased with his team's performance and it became known way before VHL finals that he is set to leave Switzerland;

- Anyways, Davos most likely already found a potential replacement for him. His is rumored to be younger than Roque. Also, a first round pick is involved into this rumored deal;

- Speaking of Davis, his right were most likely sent already. My guess is to another established  EU contender;

- Yet another EU contender may not have the same roster as they had this season and that's not because of retirements or players leaving to FA. Nothing known more than that, though;

- Yesterday, Calgary GM @Jubis sent a public message to all S75 draftees where he said he won't be drafting anyone simply because he won't have picks at all. Assuming that he isn't lying, this team had a busy trade talks with multiple teams. My guess that one of teams could be Riga (already known they're heading to the rebuild) since they can supply teams with forwards, the position that Calgary totally lacked this season.

- One of top NA teams is rumored to try flip S75 picks to future ones because they're feeling that they just don't need prospects as of now;

- Also, watch some lower TPE call ups being on the move as their current teams don't have either cap or roster space for them. Their most likely destination would be rebuilding teams.

yeah some vague af writing, try to guess about which teams I'm talking about and stuff