S38 Super Cup Commissioner

Higgins

The 2nd ever Super Cup is this upcoming off-season. Last time we didn't have a designated Super Cup commissioner, but this time we will.

DUTIES:

1) Create a Draft Board with rounds, teams, and a list of all the available players (Draft Lottery too).

2) Hire 6 Super Cup general managers.

3) Communicate with the simmer (Jardy and/or Higgins).

4) HOST A LIVE FANTASY DRAFT. This is the most important. If you cannot host a live draft with the GMs you choose that could last upwards of 2-3+ hours, please don't apply.

Pay: ~10 TPE uncapped (pending performance).

The Super Cup Draft is the most exciting part of this event and it is important that we get someone who has time and can be dedicated to hosting the live draft. Thank you and you can apply by posting in this thread.

What is the Super Cup?

It is a cup that involves all players in the VHL and VHLM. Last time players from both leagues were drafted and used on all four lines and all three pairs. Including two goaltenders. It's like an actual League re-draft (fantasy) that one could do in the NHL EA Sports games. It is exciting if done right and this time it looks to be done right!

After remembering how the last super cup went and listening to the DeviseCast I would seriously like to do this.  I've already been thinking about how to handle it and I want to do the draft over 2 days prime time NFL style.  I don't think it can be done in 1 night b/c of how many rounds it is think of the VHL Draft basically 1 round of real players and it can go on for a couple hours.

Edited by Mike

I'd like to apply.  I have ran drafts with even more players on multiple occasions (through my experiencing running football leagues).  I have experience with spreadsheets as you can see with the Record section and the NY Americans Franchise stats section.  I have also really wanted to run either this or the World Cup for quite some time and feel I am pretty familiarized with how to improve it.

Everything Advantage just said also applies to me I even did the VHL stats for a couple of seasons when Streetlight stepped down and religiously update Riga stats.  When it comes to administration work Advantage is but a shadow in my presence.

Two men enter one man leaves I believe that's how every job interview should be. However in light of your compliment I've decided to be nicer to you and apologize for all past transgressions.

Everything Advantage said also applies to me I even did the VHL stats for more seasons than Mike and religiously updated New York stats even beyond my time with the team.  When it comes to administration work Mike is but a shadow in my presence.

I'm sorry, but you were supposed to say

"Hustles would also make a solid candidate.

Despite what you may think Hustles, I actually don't think our applications need extra commentary knocking one or the other."

After remembering how the last super cup went and listening to the DeviseCast I would seriously like to do this.  I've already been thinking about how to handle it and I want to do the draft over 2 days prime time NFL style.  I don't think it can be done in 1 night b/c of how many rounds it is think of the VHL Draft basically 1 round of real players and it can go on for a couple hours.

Hired.

We had two real good candidates to be the first SC commissioner. GM applications should be up pretty soon for everyone else.