Town of Salem #13

Gustav

Basically if no one dies for two days it does a "someone must die by tomorrow or it's a draw". Since there was a lynch there was basically two nights to poison you. If you had alerts you could mind game it but without alerts, as long as there was intent to poison you on one of the two nights there was no reason to drag it out.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Basically if no one dies for two days it does a "someone must die by tomorrow or it's a draw". Since there was a lynch there was basically two nights to poison you. If you had alerts you could mind game it but without alerts, as long as there was intent to poison you on one of the two nights there was no reason to drag it out.

Coven had actually talked it over and agreed not to target you tonight but to do it tomorrow night (assuming the game was still going at that point). Seeing as I'd also have to announce that the game would end in a draw after tomorrow night, Blazzer would have needed to straight-up forget to do anything then, even after said announcement. 

We've also had games before that have been called because the last person left couldn't defend themself and (correct me if I'm wrong) I believe games in the EFL often end in the same way. So I get your point @JorgTheGoat03 and I guess I might have kept it going had I known that's what you were going for but the chances that the outcome would be any different are just about zero.

3 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

We were talking about this in dead chat last night but had you won Jiggly would have won as well.

I know... I was trying so hard to get Jiggly a W from the grave

• Gustav unpinned this topic