Town of Salem #13

Gustav

It is Day 7...who woulda thunk it?

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, @MMFLEX died last night to the PESTILENCE. Also to the surprise of absolutely nobody, Flex was the COVEN LEADER.

@TheLastOlympian07 was also found dead this morning, also killed by the PESTILENCE. He was the GODFATHER.

Time for another day phase...

Spoiler

R-4323545-1387511399-9981.jpeg.jpg

List of those alive (3)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

The plan is to lynch the greater of 2 evils. This could mean keeping you from winning as PB/Pest for a 2nd time. Or it could mean killing the player who has the most kills this game (the poisoner).

I've actually never won as a Neutral Killing

• Gustav locked this topic

Day 7, Town vs. Mafia vs. Coven vs. Pestilence vs. Gustav (over wins btw):

"I'm the PESTILENCE!" says @Caboose30 yesterday. "Jorg, if you keep me alive tonight, you can kill me tomorrow and have a chance at winning if you take out the Poisoner!"

"Ok," says @JorgTheGoat03, killing him tomorrow.

Except the boombox that's been blasting country music off Jorg's front porch the whole week has lost the juice from its eight D batteries. The shotgun's all out of shells, the knife's been worn down to a dull piece of metal...yeah, Thicc Boi can no longer defend himself.

The two people left in the town are Jorg and @Blazzer , the newest resident of Salem and the POISONER who's been quietly terrorizing the town for the last week. She's also got the power to kill off Thicc Boi tonight, completely unhindered, so...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER IN A VHL TOWN OF SALEM GAME, THE COVEN!

@Berocka (technically I guess)

@Blazzer

@MMFLEX

I'm going to wait the few weeks until I'm out of school for the semester to start another game, but by this time next month we will absolutely have something up and running. Thank you all once again for making this a wonderful game, and I hope I'll see all of you in #14!

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@bigAL

@Blazzer

@Caboose30

@chatfan036

@Devise

@Doomsday

@JeffD

@jhatty8

@JigglyGumballs

@JorgTheGoat03