Town of Salem #13

Gustav

Jorg, if you are seeing this, do you want Coven to win or do you want Pest to win. Coven is a faction of people, and has a general better chance of winning. Pest is a one man show. Also I pulled off the biggest bs play on BigAL.... I think I deserve a W for that

5 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Jorg, if you are seeing this, do you want Coven to win or do you want Pest to win. Coven is a faction of people, and has a general better chance of winning. Pest is a one man show. Also I pulled off the biggest bs play on BigAL.... I think I deserve a W for that

It wasn't really a big play. Those plays are made every single game, and it's a gamble lynch town is usually willing to take because it provides info and proves who is wrong. The easy play the next day should have been to lynch you, but this game has gone dead since then...

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Nah fam, lynch Flex. Game will be over for him just like he wants and Coven doesn't get a lame ass win

Lame win!? We've been in control this entire game. I've been controlling TLO to do my killing so I go undetected or don't hit a trap/BG. We've had the poisoner picking people off each night. You were snoozing the first 2-3 days of the game and only been piping up since you've been close to becoming Pest. And then you wanted to use your pregame alibi of trying a new silent strategy. ?

• Gustav locked this topic

Everyone be like:

gzktkEn.jpg

It's another uneventful day, this one containing a few admissions of flummery, but nothing comes out of it. It's Night 6 time!

Day 7 begins around 8:00 Eastern tomorrow.

List of those alive (6)

Day phase at 8? Nah fam! Gustav rolls out of bed and falls asleep on the floor for an hour. Because logic, that's why.

@JeffD died last night at the hands of a member of the MAFIA. He was the JANITOR.

He didn't leave a last will, but picture him screaming his head off and you've probably got what it should be.

Speaking of screaming, the coughing that we heard earlier has now morphed into wailing and grinding of teeth. That's right, the town is now graced by the presence of the PESTILENCE.

Have fun!

List of those alive (5):

• Gustav unlocked this topic
19 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I was gonna vote Caboose, but the pun is making me rethink myself. Also, I prob have a greater shot at winning if I don't vote Caboose and let him kill some coven.

Lol the pun was amazing!

Do what you gotta do. It's either Coven or Pestilence winning. Coven played the better game, so I think we deserve the win.

And if you have an alert remaining I'll give you another kill.

Just now, MMFLEX said:

Lol the pun was amazing!

Do what you gotta do. It's either Coven or Pestilence winning. Coven played the better game, so I think we deserve the win.

And if you have an alert remaining I'll give you another kill.

Well, I do have another alert. But you said that I would get a kill last night. Either way, imma prob vote Caboose

3 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Well, I do have another alert. But you said that I would get a kill last night. Either way, imma prob vote Caboose

You didn't get on and let me know if you had one or if you were going to use it.

Vote Caboose, confirm you'll alert, and I'll give you a kill.

2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

You didn't get on and let me know if you had one or if you were going to use it.

Vote Caboose, confirm you'll alert, and I'll give you a kill.

Yeah, that's mb for not getting on. IRL got a smidge busy over the last 2 days and I was barely able to check the thread (tho this prob was for the better cause it might've kept me alive longer)