Town of Salem #13

Gustav

Your strategy wasn't exactly award winning. It was the equivalent to a jester not saying a damn thing the entire game and town votes out an IA. 

I'm not gonna beg. I know it's in Jorg's hands, and I know it, respect it.

You can continue begging tho. It's fun to watch.

My guess is that these are the remaining roles?

Caboose - Pest

Flex - CL

Blazzer - Poisoner

TLO - gf (could be mafioso)

Jorg - vet

Seeing this, it shows me that this is anyone's game. Some need more help than others, but anyone can still win. And it looks like I decide to will gain the advantage for the rest of game (whether coven or pest have advantage).

1 hour ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Caboose - Pest

Flex - CL

Blazzer - Poisoner

Jorg - vet

Seeing this, it shows me that this is anyone's game. Some need more help than others, but anyone can still win. And it looks like I decide to will gain the advantage for the rest of game (whether coven or pest have advantage).

At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide what happens. Flex thinks coven deserves a W, I think I deserve a W. But both you and TLO could win still

Just now, Caboose30 said:

At the end of the day, it's up to you to decide what happens. Flex thinks coven deserves a W, I think I deserve a W. But both you and TLO could win still

Will say this though, keeping me alive another night increases your chances of winning

1 hour ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Caboose - Pest

Flex - CL

Blazzer - Poisoner

Jorg - vet

TLO is GF, but other than that your list is correct.

Here are the scenarios. Coven and Pestilence have the best chance at winning, and I stated yesterday everyone still had a chance.

1) Lynching Caboose gives the Coven the win 100%. I'll control TLO into you tonight and either you or he dies. The next day Blazzer and I vote out the remaining.

2) Lynching me gives Pestilence a higher, but not guaranteed chance. Caboose has one absolute correct play tonight and that is to kill you. The following day would end in a standstill of 1 coven, 1 maf, and 1 Pest. If TLO kills Blazzer then it's. Maf vs. Pest in which Pest wins. At this point you're probably thinking you need to alert just to remain alive. Sure, you'd live to vote another day in which there could be 3-4 alive. Regardless of the moves made tonight, if you are alive tomorrow the best vote for you is Caboose. That leaves a maf or coven left to kill you off the following night. Not using it tonight is too risky given Caboose should be targeting you as his best play.

It would take misplay after misplay after misplay for town to still win. It's not going to happen.

Regardless what Caboose has said, Coven have played the best game and is why I think they deserve the win now that we're in a deadlock. I don't see how Caboose thinks he deserves it, although he definitely deserves it more than Mafia and Town imo. Town cannibalized themselves and Mafia had a terrible draw of players that have combined for a total of 10 posts this game. Basically, and IA squad. Even the nights I didn't control TLO he didn't submit an action.

So, I saw this... Let's finish this game quickly and painlessly. And give a first time player, in Blazzer, a deserving win.

6 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

TLO is GF, but other than that your list is correct.

Here are the scenarios. Coven and Pestilence have the best chance at winning, and I stated yesterday everyone still had a chance.

1) Lynching Caboose gives the Coven the win 100%. I'll control TLO into you tonight and either you or he dies. The next day Blazzer and I vote out the remaining.

2) Lynching me gives Pestilence a higher, but not guaranteed chance. Caboose has one absolute correct play tonight and that is to kill you. The following day would end in a standstill of 1 coven, 1 maf, and 1 Pest. If TLO kills Blazzer then it's. Maf vs. Pest in which Pest wins. At this point you're probably thinking you need to alert just to remain alive. Sure, you'd live to vote another day in which there could be 3-4 alive. Regardless of the moves made tonight, if you are alive tomorrow the best vote for you is Caboose. That leaves a maf or coven left to kill you off the following night. Not using it tonight is too risky given Caboose should be targeting you as his best play.

It would take misplay after misplay after misplay for town to still win. It's not going to happen.

Regardless what Caboose has said, Coven have played the best game and is why I think they deserve the win now that we're in a deadlock. I don't see how Caboose thinks he deserves it, although he definitely deserves it more than Mafia and Town imo. Town cannibalized themselves and Mafia had a terrible draw of players that have combined for a total of 10 posts this game. Basically, and IA squad. Even the nights I didn't control TLO he didn't submit an action.

So, I saw this... Let's finish this game quickly and painlessly. And give a first time player, in Blazzer, a deserving win.

And you say I'm begging lol. Why would he take an offer that gives him a 0% chance of winning

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

And you say I'm begging lol. Why would he take an offer that gives him a 0% chance of winning

No beg. Just presented the facts, and I agree he would have 0% chance by voting you. But is 1% even really worth it?

• Gustav locked this topic

"Hey, Jorg! It's free real estate! Vote for this person so I get to kill you!" say a couple different voices today.

...and things are quiet once again. It is NIGHT SIX TIME.

D7 coming I don't even know when yet. Shouldn't be any later than 10:30 and could even come before 8.

List of those alive (5)