Town of Salem #13

Gustav

2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I kind of want to wait for a medium to confirm a hunch. I'll follow up in a couple hours to see if one has revealed. If not I'll provide my info.

Fair enough I suppose

The more I think about it I don't need a medium to confirm anything. OMG will obviously come forward with any info.

My trap indicated a lookout visited TLO.

I guess I was wanting a medium to tell me if OMG was transported because that's not what his will indicates.

Be nice if I could just get all my thoughts in one post.

If CL triggered a trap and didn't die... I'm assuming he would have had the necronomicon. How would the CL still be alive? Unless TLO already has basic defense and the trap wouldn't kill the CL since the CL couldn't kill TLO. I don't know how that interaction works though.

A few things that I've gleaned from today's info

1. Either TLO has defense or Flex isnt a trapper

2. Either Mike is being messed with by a hypno or he's an evil (could be both tho)

3. Devise is sus for claiming TP and not being on the mayor (unless he's a crus, cause I forget if crus is considered a TK or a TP)

One possible explanation is cl targeted omg to move him off me in case there is a medium, then moved him onto TLO. But there are some inconsistencies here that don't make sense. I'm pretty suspicious of Flex's claim here. 

At this point, unless someone claims transporter I am going to assume that Flex is also lying. Can ANYONE say they were controlled last night?

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Interesting, and hopefully true, to say the least... do you have any evidence to back that up?

Just posted my full will will post again though

N1 - Chatfan: Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel

N2 - OMG: Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader

N3 - BigAl: Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner.

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Just posted my full will will post again though

N1 - Chatfan: Spy, Blackmailer, Jailor, or Guardian Angel

N2 - OMG: Lookout, Forger, Juggernaut, or Coven Leader

N3 - BigAl: Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner.

Yeah, sorry I sent while you had already sent it. 

Not gonna lie, I'm not convinced by this. Its a little convenient having picked two of the dead people for your results. But nonetheless, this certainly deserves an @bigAL claim

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

BigAl: Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner.

Piss off Caboose, I’m the lookout. 

Last will:
N1 on Devise. Think he’s a trapper but could be med (no) janitor (not likely) retri or neceomancer (possible, made cryptic message about “depends what happens tonight”) or trapper. 

Gonna keep poking around randomly at shifty looking people

With Trapper claimed today, I think Devise is bad. 

N2 - Mike 
Your target could be a Framer, Vampire, Jester, or Hex Master.

Hex Master is dead so Mike is also bad. 

And the grand finale:

N3 - Caboose
Your target could be an Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer.

I’m guessing Caboose is the plague bearer. 

I didn’t claim earlier because without that Trapper claim, a lot of my intel wasn’t actionable. But now it is. 

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

Yeah, sorry I sent while you had already sent it. 

Not gonna lie, I'm not convinced by this. Its a little convenient having picked two of the dead people for your results. But nonetheless, this certainly deserves an @bigAL claim

Yea, I can explain my reasoning for picking those two though. Chatfan was just a shot in the dark N1 since we usually harass each other day one. Day 2 I was kinda sus of OMG since he suddenly found another visitor on his LO results