Town of Salem #13

Gustav

3 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

I don't really care who we vote for, but it's 7:30AM for Berocka right now, I doubt he's going to respond, so maybe we should try pushing a different quiet person, and also, 7 freaking pages on day 2 is insane, and only could be done by omg vs. chatfan, which i thoroughly enjoyed 

Honestly it wasn’t even omg versus chatfan, it was omg and chatfan confused by gustavs multiple errors :(

Just now, chatfan036 said:

Honestly it wasn’t even omg versus chatfan, it was omg and chatfan confused by gustavs multiple errors :(

and unfortunately got a lot of unnecessary reveals out there

About voting, before I go to sleep, if Berocka won't come online, should I unvote or leave it, because I am euro and day phase ends at 4am for me :D I will be going to sleep in like 2 hours so hopefully he will be here.

.. ..-. / . .- --. .-.. . ... / .. ... -. .----. - / .-.. -.-- .. -. --. / .... . / .. ... -. .----. - / - .-. -.-- .. -. --. .-.-.- / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. / - .... .- - .-.-.- / .-. . -- . -- -... . .-. -.-.--

16 minutes ago, osens said:

About voting, before I go to sleep, if Berocka won't come online, should I unvote or leave it, because I am euro and day phase ends at 4am for me :D I will be going to sleep in like 2 hours so hopefully he will be here.

Just leave your vote if you need to sleep enough of is can switch off if need be

Hey I woke up late and now need to go to work I am tp and went on Mayor no clue how I am on spy's list. I don't know how spy works very well or who can change effect results.

Sorry I can't really defend myself it's not a good morning for me. Best of luck town

51 minutes ago, osens said:

12 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Hey I woke up late and now need to go to work I am tp and went on Mayor no clue how I am on spy's list. I don't know how spy works very well or who can change effect results.

Sorry I can't really defend myself it's not a good morning for me. Best of luck town

With the roleblock confirmed by osens to confirm Hatter is not Coven and Eagles getting Coven results correct and knowing of the roleblock beforehand, I trust both of them. That just leaves you as the odd man out.

Unvote whoever I had my vote on

Vote Berocka

2 minutes ago, osens said:

I am being payed and like I said, I am corrupt politician, so please explain to me, why do yall think I was visited by Coven and what type of Coven visited me?

Eagles spy will says that you were visited by Coven. We can rule out CL since you weren't controlled, Medusa can't visit this early, you weren't poisoned, and necro can't do anything. That leaves Potion Master and Hex Master. No reason to use Revealing potion on you since you already revealed and you weren't attacked, so its about 99% likely you were hexed by a Hex Master.

Another thing that I noticed, is that neither Jeff nor Blazzer have said anything today as far as I saw (could be timezone related and Blazzer indicated being somewhat new to the game yesterday). So we will want to keep this in mind and perhaps push for claims from them later today or tomorrow l.

Vote tracker:

Berocka - 9 (Eagles, hatty, Devise, sens x3, Hatter, omg, al)

Mike - 1 (Ricer)

Eagles - 1 (TLO)

hatty - 1 (Mike)

Votes needed: 10

2 hours ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Another thing that I noticed, is that neither Jeff nor Blazzer have said anything today as far as I saw (could be timezone related and Blazzer indicated being somewhat new to the game yesterday). So we will want to keep this in mind and perhaps push for claims from them later today or tomorrow l.

Well, I was just reading this whole thing and I'm still confused as hell. I don't understand a single thing u guys said haha. And yes, I just woke up too. I'm not going to be here and answer for 2 reasons. I don't understand and I'm not awake. 

14 minutes ago, Blazzer said:

Well, I was just reading this whole thing and I'm still confused as hell. I don't understand a single thing u guys said haha. And yes, I just woke up too. I'm not going to be here and answer for 2 reasons. I don't understand and I'm not awake. 

Ok, have a nice day!