VHL Roundtable Ep 3- VHLM Review and Interview with Kris Rice

fromtheinside

Hey guys we are back for another week of the VHL Roundtable. This week we have hoped to iron out alot of the bad audio issues we had from last week. Also we have decided to refine things a bit to make the podcast more digestible for the viewers/listeners. This week we are just covering the VHLM and we also have an exclusive interview with Player/GM Kris Rice. We hope you like it and as always, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to leave them down below! Also we have links for Soundcloud and Spotify now as well if you just want the audio version and aren't interested in the video aspect. Cheers!

Ricer and Cow will be claiming this for PT

SoundCloud
Spotify

Edited by fromtheinside

From someone who has been in Houston for almost 50 games, I can tell you that this team is not only gonna look good next season but it will also be one of the most interesting team to join because of the locker room. Its very active and fun there!

34 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

@fromtheinside I think you need a certain 1st Gen goalie to interview... :D

We are more than happy to bring you on Thad, for sure!

23 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Houston traded those 2nds btw...

saw that, got yourself a 1st, well played!

2 hours ago, domg5 said:

From someone who has been in Houston for almost 50 games, I can tell you that this team is not only gonna look good next season but it will also be one of the most interesting team to join because of the locker room. Its very active and fun there!

you mean someone who WAS in Houston haha... hope you win yourself a cup in Mexico buddy. Also just so you know, I didn't forget about your suggestion with the ticker, I looked into slowing it down but its alot of work to change that.... its on my to do list but it might take a bit.

6 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

We are more than happy to bring you on Thad, for sure!

saw that, got yourself a 1st, well played!

you mean someone who WAS in Houston haha... hope you win yourself a cup in Mexico buddy. Also just so you know, I didn't forget about your suggestion with the ticker, I looked into slowing it down but its alot of work to change that.... its on my to do list but it might take a bit.

Yeah, « has been » and « was » meant the same in my frenchies brain lmao

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

My suggestion is to have this put on apple podcasts or Spotify like Berocka used to with VSN Australia. This way I can download it and listen to it while I’m driving at work 

ill get that done today and it will be automatic going forward

Another nice listen. Thanks for the downloadable option now. I was converting the video into mp3 so you'll save me that step now. 

Always good to listen to others on their VHL thoughts and what's happening around the league. I admit that I don't check every boxscore, so a show like this helps to keep up with who's hot and who's not. Thanks guys. 

Hey guys, I'm kind of interested in doing a podcast like this if you guys have room.

I haven't done a podcast here yet, and I really want to do one

So if you have a vacancy one week, I'm available ;)