(S77) C - Asher Reinhart, TPE: 80

rjfryman

Hey RJ, let me start off by saying how amazing your players name is. Wherever you got the inspiration for that I am blown away with. Already going to be a hall of famer with a hall of fame name like that.

Id like to formally offer you a spot on our roster in Miami. Unfortunately I don’t have any forward positions but I do have a defensive spot you can have on our third pairing. Minutes will be minimal but at least your player can get paid and you’ll get some games in before the season ends. We also will be in the playoffs so there are some bonus games there as well.

The best part about joining Miami however will be the access you’ll get to the Miami locker room. We have such a great blend of new players and veterans that keeps our locker room engaging and fun for all members who join and we would love for you to be a part of that group we call the Marauder Family.

So if you want to come ride out the rest of the season in Miami while also getting paid then quote this offer and say “I am taking my talents to South Beach.” 

Good luck no matter what you decide RJ!

Ricer13 

Miami Marauders GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Ready for more, @rjfryman?

You know who I am, you know what the Saskatoon Wild are all about. We're gearing up for a run at the Founder's Cup, and we could certainly use you. However, I'll need to be a little unconventional. We are full at forwards, but have openings at defense. I can start you off on the blue line, get you your $1.5m signing bonus, and after Sunday, when I expect to lose a forward... we put you right back at your natural role. You will get your playing time here, one way or the other.

So, whaddya say? If you're on board with this, just quote this and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Good luck with your new adventure!

- Dooms

Hey RJ! Glad to see you creating, but why did you have to pick C like me ;) 

That being said, we would be happy to offer you a spot on the Minnesota Storm to end out the season and get you your contract money; we aren't going to be making the playoffs barring a miracle, but we have room for you in the squad, and would love your LR presence to help out the rest of our players as we progress to the end of the season. Let me know what you think! We have spot on the fourth line as a forward (might be used as winger) or second pairing D! Regardless, good luck with your player ❤️ 

1 minute ago, DMaximus said:

@rjfrymanWe chatted about this. We just had a spot freed up due to an inactive player. That means we have a spot available for Asher Reinhart. Quote to accept your offer from the Reapers. Come win a championship!

Quoting this