Beaviss' Media Spot

Peace

I have to prefix this by acknowledging two [THREE] individuals that bid on the 'Peace means war' item in the charity auction. I sincerely thank [QUIK], Rory and Beaviss for spending (or bidding) real money on a mediocre media spot writer, my Discord naming rights for next month, and of course the crème le de crème item in this bundle package... a singular foot picture posted by yours truly. Rory bid $10 CAD for these exclusive rights, only to be out bid by his original bid when Beaviss decided my toes were worth $20 CAD and a partially sarcastic media spot; humbled as I am, the community raised an amazing amount of money for charity, I only wish I could have contributed more but COVID has the budget extremely tight (in fact I'll be negative soon). 

With Beaviss' victory bid, I owe him a media spot, so I'll be covering that today; fun fact though, did you know Beaviss had a foot fetish? He claims he doesn't, but he just started a Peace Feet onlyfans essentially. There may be a surprise somewhere for him, so I expect this thread to get pretty sticky... actually I just took a picture of my feet (which is the plural for foot) to provide some depth into this media spot! The Horny Police might have to have an undercover agent permanently patrol this thread, and I wouldn't recommend using a black light at any time, or else they'll discover this thread looks like someone exploded in sexual frustration. 

Beaviss can finally put this curious fetish to rest.

The insatiable desire to have both legs after the original over two years ago has been an itch he couldn't scratch until now. 

To the public... avoid these spoiler tags. These are for Beaviss' spank bank only... unless you want them too; quality material for late night enjoyment -- I dare say -- and perhaps even good enough to make an occasional deposit into the early mornin' wank tank; resolution so fine it makes a potato look good, curving pixelated lines to sooth the imagination so you can really get involved; and toes with only recently trimmed nails just poking through, and hair that could make a hobbit jealous. 

I present to you, Beaviss... a set of Peace feet with toes in and out for your pleasure.

Enjoy!

Spoiler

314BA9FD-F927-4069-9333-7D8AF5B5BF4B.thu

Spoiler

2F6B5DB2-9D10-40B8-A9BC-E887106DBB59.thu

Now let me talk a little about Beaviss on a more professional level, and this is technically an edit, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed and we all know that. I made a whoopsies and posted this before the article was ready, but hey... you got what you paid for, Beaviss! 

I know I'm right. 

As a collective community we know Beaviss is an approachable, likeable, and quality individual the majority of us call a friend. He's easy flowing, down to Earth and reasonable even when he's wasting my time in trade negotiations or ditching me for his wife when we had plans to play ArmA 3, even though I'm the one who has the legs he wishes he had up until this point. I'm not here to write his dating biography though, so I'll leave you all with this article and begone. Feel free to DM me the nightmares you have upon the image of my legs burned into your eyes.  

Edited by Peace