(S77) C - Tyler Huard, TPE: 54

Hudogg

@Joshothegreat @DMaximus These two will be your next power Duo !! Draft them @Zetterberg Two guaranteed Active for a LONG time with these two , and togethere they are unstoppable, just some guidance with what to do for writing point tasks and how to claim them and lots of patience . I promise Hue dog will be in the HOF @Jubo07heard it first ... Right now HUE DAWG 

@Zetna

4 minutes ago, Hudogg said:

Player Information

Username: Hudogg

Player Name: Tyler Huard

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league! The draft is coming up this weekend so make sure to get ready for the draft! If you need any help getting your player in draft shape or if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

5 minutes ago, Hudogg said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

You were deffintely recruited by another Member AKA me LoL not YouTube*** but VHLM GMs this Guy can FLY @DMaximus @thadthrasher @fromtheinside @Spartan Hue Doggy dog is here :fire , @Joshothegreat Same thing , Remember Guidance and Patience Is key. This is Overwhelming at first ALOT to take in but it becomes a simple weekly routine earning , Get ready for your interviews !! Draft for the Juniors where you will play at least one season is on Sunday , you're both not Eligible for the Pro Draft Friday but you are now listed in the S77 class ! Let's get GO 

14 minutes ago, Hudogg said:

Player Information

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey there! I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. Welcome to the VHL!

I'm sure you have a lot of questions, and this whole thing can be a lot to process at first, but I'm here to help! If you have any questions, please let me know!