Not trying to start anything

Spangle

Thank you for at least taking the time to respond/read what I had to say. :)

I actually did read it, I'm just looking for excuses to use those gifs haha. To be honest I can't be bothered with any inter-sim league rivalry bullshit. It's the internet, I've got more important stuff to worry about. Those who do get caught up in it, I immediately assume are 15 year olds who spend too much time jerking off -- unless I know otherwise -- because I was in the exact same place.

Fuck both of these fades. You both are a bunch of idiots who would likely slap a dog in the face and then instantly console him with cuddles, only to slap him again tomorrow.

Because I love dogs, this relationship between the two leagues must end. It is clearly unhealthy and you are only dragging yourself down.FUCK SIM LEAGUES THE RIGGERY IS TREACHEROUS 

Also, Spangs, in order to get a proper response from me, you'd probably want to move this over to League Talk, or Suggestions. The Thunderdome is probably the worst place to put it.. .and if I'm paraphrasing gorlab right:

You don't even know the purpose of a thunderdome you VHL cuntwaffles!.

<3

I actually did read it, I'm just looking for excuses to use those gifs haha. To be honest I can't be bothered with any inter-sim league rivalry bullshit. It's the internet, I've got more important stuff to worry about. Those who do get caught up in it, I immediately assume are 15 year olds who spend too much time jerking off -- unless I know otherwise -- because I was in the exact same place.

You were a 15 year old who spent too much time jerking off?

I'm glad you got help  :hug:

Thanks for the words there Spangle, I have reached my maximum amount of likes for the day apparantly but otherwise I would have ;)

I hope the leagues can co-exist in peace, even though I'm not as active as before in the SHL anymore.

Thanks for showing a sign of peace and hope members of both sides will pick up on it.

• 3 weeks later...