Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

7 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Oh, I know. I wasn't born yesterday. 

I might get fucking ganked tonight, but I wasn’t born yesterday. 

And does that mean I'm wrong? No. I'm telling the truth. Caboose's argument is "you should like me better purely because I'm SK" while mine is "you can actually win, I'm not messing with you, the first step needs to be taking out the SK."

Of course he's going to brush that off as bullshit. And I don't blame you for doing that either. But it is the right move to make and I've been open and honest about it.

4 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

And does that mean I'm wrong? No. I'm telling the truth. Caboose's argument is "you should like me better purely because I'm SK" while mine is "you can actually win, I'm not messing with you, the first step needs to be taking out the SK."

Of course he's going to brush that off as bullshit. And I don't blame you for doing that either. But it is the right move to make and I've been open and honest about it.

Don't be silly, I'm not going to win against the side that has the potential to establish voting majority. We both know that. 

Now it's my turn to make y'all squirm. 

14 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Don't be silly, I'm not going to win against the side that has the potential to establish voting majority. We both know that. 

Now it's my turn to make y'all squirm. 

Kinda hard to do that at the moment when there are two of us.

You can do what you'd like, I've said everything I can.

11 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Kinda hard to do that at the moment when there are two of us.

You can do what you'd like, I've said everything I can.

Come get me, you repressed, horny bastard!

Screenshot_20210226-103003_Gallery.jpg

3 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I’m starting to be suspicious of Spartans “soft vig” claim. Why wouldn’t he have shot Gus last night? We know he is evil. 

We can vote up Gus cuz we know he’s evil. Caboose is not confirmed at all so voting him does not make you maf 

I did, defense was too high.

Anyways, lynch Gus today, I shoot Ricer tonight since he'll just be a mafioso with no defense, lynch Caboose tomorrow. @Mike you won the game by killing off one of our town members, I expect your vote with the remaining town member tomorrow.

18 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Don’t vote out anyone. Gus kills Spartan, Spartan kills me. Caboose kills doom. Then tomorrow you win mikes vote over

quiet you, we can just disregard Gus and Ricer for the rest of this game, they'll be dead within the next cycle

The numbers aren’t in towns favour unless mike votes your way. Mafia are the ones who orchestrated his win with the handy work of Jericho. 

Caboose just needs to pull his vote and you guys aren’t going to have a good night.

3 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

The numbers aren’t in towns favour unless mike votes your way. Mafia are the ones who orchestrated his win with the handy work of Jericho. 

Caboose just needs to pull his vote and you guys aren’t going to have a good night.

Why would Caboose turn down getting the one person he can't kill lynched?

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I mean, Caboose can't win if GF doesn't get lynched, he'll just get outvoted. Plus Mike got helped by Jericho sure, but he killed one of ours. He got his win, now he's going to replace the town vote he so brutally manipulated into oblivion. Also Mike = league buddy so 👀. Do a bro a solid.

Just now, Ricer13 said:

Yeah but the plan you’re suggesting gaurauntees his loss 

Well he better hope he can swing Mike tomorrow. It's either a guaranteed loss if Gus doesn't die today, or a sliver of hope tomorrow if he can swing Mike.

You’re wrong though. It’s an even chance no matter which way it goes. 

It all comes down to Mike. Today or tomorrow or the next day regardless of Gus dying or not. Tomorrow it could be 1 town vs. 1 Maf vs. 1 SK vs. Mike. Instead of 2 town vs. 1 SK vs. Mike. Cabooses odds are better keeping Gus alive.

I know this is going to get brushed off as bullshit but I never got a notification about having been attacked last night. Either eagles missed it or Spartan is lying.

UNVOTE CABOOSE

VOTE SPARTAN

And that's it for me because I'm off to work. I assume I'll be dead when I come back but whatever, I tried.

18 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I know this is going to get brushed off as bullshit but I never got a notification about having been attacked last night. Either eagles missed it or Spartan is lying.

Well I got my confirmation message. Not my problem if Eagles didn't give it to you since he can't say anything about it now. But an awfully convenient time to have a game-breaking error.