Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

2 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Yes I am the trapper. I have a trap placed currently.

Hasn’t trapped anyone yet, I presume?

If you’re the FR trapper, I want a trap on my property, in case Dooms is SK instead of TP (or if SK comes over anyways)

Role claim list

Ricer - trapper

Nsg - mayor

Ptyrell - spy

Caboose - psychic

Doom - unspecified TP

Bigal - spy

Gus - vet, but isn't vet bc unique role

Spartan - soft vigi claim

Mike - sheriff, but caught in a lie

Jericho - sheriff/exe/jester, but is actually mafia

1 hour ago, Caboose30 said:

@Ptyrellwhat did you claim again just for.my own personal knowledge?

1 hour ago, NotSoGood88 said:

If I’m completely honest, I don’t remember Ricer’s or Al’s role. What are they again?

Ptyrell and I are both spies who confirmed each other

• Gustav locked and unlocked this topic

Jericho

Last Will: https://i.imgur.com/52vOYzs.gif?noredirect Yeah you got me. Game respect game Doom, that was the one hole I couldn't cover up. Calling out Devise was a risky move, but with 4 people investigating me I had to be able to make it out of day 2 and we couldn't stop all of them, especially after being seen leave the mafia victim's house on day 1. One day could be written off as a coincidence, two not so much. That move bought me a day, and two more kills. Caboose is 100% your serial killer btw. As scared as you guys are of mafia you can't take the chance and leave two killers out at night. Killing me gets me replaced by another killer. Killing your serial killer cuts your night deaths in half. There are so few of you and you've been making enough mistakes that victory is in our grasp. Even though the mafia is approaching majority you've gotten to a point where two more kills and one accidental townie lynch could end the game. Killing the serial killer and doing your best to take out the rest of my brothers is your best move. Unfortunately for you killing the serial killer tomorrow is the best move for you and for us. Choose wisely.

Edited by WentzKneeFan036

• Gustav locked this topic
  • Quik unlocked this topic

Quite an eventful night last night!

@Ptyrell was killed by the cereal killer!

His role was 

Spoiler

Consort

Pytrell's last will

Spoiler

Berocka was jailor Caboose is SK

@NotSoGood88 was killed by the mafia last night! His role was mayor. He did not have a last will. His deathnote was: 

Spoiler

Death note: Caboose is the SK

Day something begins now. Night time around 9-10pm EST but I may be on a drunken jardy rampage tonight so we will see

I was roleblocked last night, @bigAL can confirm this with his spy results. Wasted move really, because as Doctor... I can't heal a confirmed Mayor anyway. 

@GustavMattias is out in the open as Mafia, and @Caboose30 is being pegged as SK from multiple sides. Mafia is down to GF/Mafioso and Janitor with one more clean. 

4 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Role List:

bigAL: Spy

Doomsday: Doctor

Ricer13: Trapper (Unconfirmed)

Caboose: Likely SK

Spartan: ???

Mike: Exe likely

GustavMattias: Unknown Mafia

You need me to win. Anyone who votes me up is likely Maf

1 minute ago, bigAL said:

VOTE CABOOSE

Not yet, Mafia has at least two more, so they have more potential votes. Gustav is for sure Mafia, and voting him out would likely set the stage for a wild finish where it's anyone's game. 

@Spartan, @Mike, roles now. 

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

You need me to win. Anyone who votes me up is likely Maf

depends on Spartan roles, but fine...

UNVOTE CABOOSE

I’m starting to be suspicious of Spartans “soft vig” claim. Why wouldn’t he have shot Gus last night? We know he is evil. 

We can vote up Gus cuz we know he’s evil. Caboose is not confirmed at all so voting him does not make you maf