Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

8 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Need to know basis. Also Jericho could be the Consort, Gus is most definitely a killing mafia member since we can't have two vets. Who was the one who saw Jericho visiting someone? Need to know if it was a real TI.

As I posted earlier, it was Devise. Confirmed Tracker. 

Berocka was cleaned, so Jericho is either GF/Mafioso or Janitor. Both worth killing today. 

13 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

We’re exploring options, if you can get us any killer Mafs that would be great. I’m feeling antsy about killing off Jericho.

Jericho is either a killing role or the Janitor. Either way, he's Mafia and needs to hang tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Jericho is either a killing role or the Janitor. Either way, he's Mafia and needs to hang tonight. 

You'd kill a janitor DURING covid? They're on the front lines protecting us all from a virus. Doomsday indeed...

10 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I do gotta say regardless of being evil Jericho has been a really good active member in this game. A little messy but definitely fun 

It’s been a nice ride but nothing lasts forever.

I want a TP on me tonight, isn’t @Doomsday a TP?

4 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

This is a good question, is he?

He’s said so previously but no one has been saved till now so either...

1. Doom is looking for killers in all the wrong places.

2. Doom is lying.

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

He’s said so previously but no one has been saved till now so either...

1. Doom is looking for killers in all the wrong places.

2. Doom is lying.

You could always pressure him to reveal his previous locations. They don't reveal where he has to go tonight if he's telling the truth

Just now, Jericho said:

You could always pressure him to reveal his previous locations. They don't reveal where he has to go tonight if he's telling the truth

Nah, I don't feel like giving your mafia buddies any further information. I've said everything that needs to be said without helping them make their decision. 

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Nah, I don't feel like giving your mafia buddies any further information. I've said everything that needs to be said without helping them make their decision. 

You have missed protecting the right person for 6 kills straight, it would make sense for @NotSoGood88to want to know what your deal is.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

You have missed protecting the right person for 6 kills straight, it would make sense for @NotSoGood88to want to know what your deal is.

Your efforts at avoiding the noose in spite of being caught red-handed are admirable, but I'm good, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Your efforts at avoiding the noose in spite of being caught red-handed are admirable, but I'm good, thanks.

You can share who you’ve been at, but your participation is voluntary.

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Your efforts at avoiding giving any info are equally admirable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but here's everything you've given us over the span of four days.

1. I am a town protective of some sort.

2. I have protected the same person each night.

That's all the things we know. That's basically nothing.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Your efforts at avoiding giving any info are equally admirable.

Correct me if I'm wrong but here's everything you've given us over the span of four days.

1. I am a town protective of some sort.

2. I have protected the same person each night.

That's all the things we know. That's basically nothing.

There's only one problem with your argument... what else could I possibly be? I can't be Mafia, because it would be against my best interests to take you down. I'm clearly not the SK since you believe that's Caboose. I haven't made any Exe or Jester plays... what else could I be other than a TP that sees through your ruse of doing your Mafia buddies one last favor before you hang like the scoundrel you are by trying to get them intel to plan their next move. 

3 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

There's only one problem with your argument... what else could I possibly be? I can't be Mafia, because it would be against my best interests to take you down. I'm clearly not the SK since you believe that's Caboose. I haven't made any Exe or Jester plays... what else could I be other than a TP that sees through your ruse of doing your Mafia buddies one last favor before you hang like the scoundrel you are by trying to get them intel to plan their next move. 

I mean I BELIEVE Caboose is the serial killer based off what happened so far and with what information we have. It could still be you, though I'm not leaning that way currently. But you also have given zero info. Technically you could be a second executioner with me as a target, since you havent wanted to know anyone else's deal despite having multiple people with existing proven contradictions.

You could explain why you're so reluctant to give information that isn't helpful to the mafia but might even contradict someone else's story. The mafia knows the Mayor just asked for protection, and at this point a legit TP would go there tonight since he's your best weapon against a mafia win with his three votes. Telling the town where you've been previously either does nothing useful or possibly helps the town. There is no scenerio where the mafia learns anything new. They already know where you haven't been, protecting anyone who has died at night 3 nights in a row.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

This is a good question, is he?

a little eager to learn the specifics of the mostly-confirmed townies' roles eh? It's interesting what people come out of the woodwork to comment on

3 minutes ago, bigAL said:

a little eager to learn the specifics of the mostly-confirmed townies' roles eh? It's interesting what people come out of the woodwork to comment on

That’s one take on it...

5 minutes ago, bigAL said:

You’re right I am eager just like our mayor is eager. We are so late in the game I want to know. I’m getting serious SK vibes from Doom but am giving him the benefit of the doubt. For now..

7 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Also interesting you would be pushing a town member who’s confirmed their role and isn’t one of the many suspicious TI claims. We’ve got our guy on the noose are you trying to take attention away from that?

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

Also interesting you would be pushing a town member who’s confirmed their role and isn’t one of the many suspicious TI claims. We’ve got our guy on the noose are you trying to take attention away from that?

What are you again? All the claims are so far back that if I didnt catch it the first time I lost it