S42 CGY 1st (5th overall)

S42 DAV 2nd (13th overall)

S43 DAV 1st

Mario De Rossi

Coca Cola

:sto: sends

S42 STO 1st (2nd overall)

S42 STO 3rd (21st overall)

Excited to pick up the 2nd overall, but damn did Boubabi get a lot out of me.  Best of luck to KitRas and Bojo with Stockholm. Two very quality members and I'm bummed to go against you guys.  Babs is a shrewd negotiator.  

This was a very, very long drawn out negotiation and took forever.

Rivalry trading is a fun fucking game.

Adding Boom and Solas to Davos makes them really strong in the future. Definitely a great trade for Davos, don't really understand this for Stockholm

Stockholm just added 3 firsts and a high second... I understand..

Stockholm just added 3 firsts and a high second... I understand..

Yeah but IMO, 5th ovr is out of the top end talent of this draft, not sure if there are 13 actives in this draft at this point and Davos pick won't be lotto next season. On top of that, Boom will be top end talent and solas a good goalie both of which they need at this point and where guaranteed to get one of them. Like I said, it doesn't make sense to me, I'm sure boobi has his reasons.

boom shouldn't be in the equation, no matter what, they would be drafting him at 1st oa. Anyway, it wasn't the easiest decision to make but after talking with some other members, I'm comfortable with that.

Wow, this one really interests me. I'm guessing that Stockholm is all-in on somebody like Campbell or Cola as the goalie of the future? Because getting an active one next draft (i.e. me, unless something happens) is a crapshoot, especially with Calgary and Riga starting to rebuild. That's the only way I see they pass on Solas.