Moscow AGM Opening

Spartan

1. Must dedicate your life and soul to Mother Russia

2. Be able to run STHS if I'm unable to send in lines (aka have a working Windows laptop)

3. Active on both Discord and Forums (we must preserve the last bastion of forum LR's)

4. Willing to deal with my bullshit

5. Either awake early or up really, really late (like 4 AM EST bc my sleep schedule is royally fucked)

1. EASTERN EUROPE UNITE
2. been doing lines longer than you have

3. eh depends on what you call active

4. dealt with your bullshit when you were an m gm, what's new now

5. yeah this is what i call a "normal" sleep schedule

also definitely won't just steal all your shit and bring it back to prague

1. Must dedicate your life and soul to Mother Russia - lmao I'd probably die in a bread line first

2. Be able to run STHS if I'm unable to send in lines (aka have a working Windows laptop) - I have one because I don't live in a backwards communist country.

3. Active on both Discord and Forums (we must preserve the last bastion of forum LR's) - Check.

4. Willing to deal with my bullshit - By, "deal with your bullshit," do you mean, "put you through further bullshit?" I could totally do that. 

5. Either awake early or up really, really late (like 4 AM EST bc my sleep schedule is royally fucked) - I have a real job because I live in a great capitalist nation, so guess I got first shift. You know, the one where the rooster wakes you up because there are no alarm clocks there.

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

1. Must dedicate your life and soul to Mother Russia - lmao I'd probably die in a bread line first

2. Be able to run STHS if I'm unable to send in lines (aka have a working Windows laptop) - I have one because I don't live in a backwards communist country.

3. Active on both Discord and Forums (we must preserve the last bastion of forum LR's) - Check.

4. Willing to deal with my bullshit - By, "deal with your bullshit," do you mean, "put you through further bullshit?" I could totally do that. 

5. Either awake early or up really, really late (like 4 AM EST bc my sleep schedule is royally fucked) - I have a real job because I live in a great capitalist nation, so guess I got first shift. You know, the one where the rooster wakes you up because there are no alarm clocks there.

Unfortunately we have decided not to proceed with your application. We will keep you notified if jobs fitting your profile are available.

Reason for denial: Failing to declare your life and soul to Mother Russia.

On 3/12/2021 at 9:36 PM, Spartan said:

:mos:

Alright, so to keep up with my own expression that the AGM position should be the real "entry level" position for people who haven't had a job yet, I'll start my search for an AGM over in Moscow. We've got an advisory group in place so there won't be the most reliance on an AGM, but hey, @JigglyGumballs turned out half decent. I'm 0.75/2 with AGM's doing well. Rip twists.

Anyways, here are a few "requirements" I'm looking for:

1. Must dedicate your life and soul to Mother Russia

2. Be able to run STHS if I'm unable to send in lines (aka have a working Windows laptop)

3. Active on both Discord and Forums (we must preserve the last bastion of forum LR's)

4. Willing to deal with my bullshit

5. Either awake early or up really, really late (like 4 AM EST bc my sleep schedule is royally fucked)

Again, these aren't hard requirements. They're mostly jokes outside 2 and 3. Happy to work with and teach someone about the world of GM'ing/AGM'ing, and will try to give you as much experience on the job as possible. Apply if interested below, and I'll reach out and follow up!

Update: I don't expect you to be involved in tonight's draft

1 i would die for russia

2 i finally can, my friend ledge teached me the basics of sths so you won't have to 

3 i'm very active as i love the vhl and i think that you know that i'm  not lying spartan 

4 i deal with my own so yeah i can with yours too

5 i can now that i'm in lockodown i can sleep when i want lol