Moscow AGM Opening

Spartan

:mos:

Alright, so to keep up with my own expression that the AGM position should be the real "entry level" position for people who haven't had a job yet, I'll start my search for an AGM over in Moscow. We've got an advisory group in place so there won't be the most reliance on an AGM, but hey, @JigglyGumballs turned out half decent. I'm 0.75/2 with AGM's doing well. Rip twists.

Anyways, here are a few "requirements" I'm looking for:

1. Must dedicate your life and soul to Mother Russia

2. Be able to run STHS if I'm unable to send in lines (aka have a working Windows laptop)

3. Active on both Discord and Forums (we must preserve the last bastion of forum LR's)

4. Willing to deal with my bullshit

5. Either awake early or up really, really late (like 4 AM EST bc my sleep schedule is royally fucked)

Again, these aren't hard requirements. They're mostly jokes outside 2 and 3. Happy to work with and teach someone about the world of GM'ing/AGM'ing, and will try to give you as much experience on the job as possible. Apply if interested below, and I'll reach out and follow up!

Update: I don't expect you to be involved in tonight's draft

Edited by Spartan

Just now, Enorama said:

Wasn't Kachur your AGM for about a day once too?

Nah, he was Proto's. Kachur was his first AGM, then Muff. When I took over, Muff left for Warsaw and I hired Twists is how I and other M GM's remember it.

Hey Spartan, I'll apply for it!

I got STHS unlike my days in the LVA LR lol

I am looking to get a feel for the big league side of the managerial world.

I also tend to only get a few hours of sleep each night so I got that covered too lol

And I am a great and active LR presence!