The One Where I Strip Someone of Their Rights and Name Them AGM

:veg:zSH08aB.png.b6da194f714162dfbc22e1a4cca814c3.png:veg:

(Damn I'm still using the old logos for making things look neat smh)

So before I announce who's going to be the new AGM of Las Vegas, I once again would like to give a big thanks to all those who applied for this position. You guys made this very hard for me to make a decision on. All of those who applied were great choices though ultimately I only have open AGM position open. I really do hope that anyone who didn't get this job to please keep applying. I'm sure someone will hire you at some point. I've been there as well and my only advice is to just keep trying. I also want to use this opportunity to tell those who are looking to become a GM in the future to reach out to me even if they aren't hired for this position. I may not be a great teacher but I can definitely help you and give you advice on what to do if you wanna take on a GMing job in the future. I don't know if this is just me feeling bad for not hiring people as a way of compensation or something but please, I am available as a resource for anyone who's wanting a role in team management in the future. I may not respond immediately but I am willing to help you if you do reach out.

With that out of the way, the new AGM of the Las Vegas Aces is...

Spoiler

Wait for it...

Spoiler

Almost there...

Spoiler

You're getting closer...

Spoiler

You gotta go deeper

Spoiler

This is really starting to get annoying eh?

Spoiler

I can see why people like doing this

Spoiler

Anyways...

Spoiler

@Emi!!

Congratulations on the hire, I'm looking forward to working with you in the future!

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

Congrats @Emi

@JigglyGumballs there is a special place in hell for anyone that makes me did that deep to see results, congrats on getting a great AGM lol

Saturday Night Live Thank You GIF