(S78) D - Mitchell Osborne, TPE: 54

OzNasty

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello, @OzNasty, and welcome to the VHL!

You're just in time for the start of the VHLM season, which begins tomorrow! The Saskatoon Wild are looking to make a run at the Founder's Cup this season, and we'd love to have you with us! We have a strong  core of defensemen for you to play with and learn from, and you would be playing on our third pairing. It would be a good way for you to still get quality playing time, but still get to learn how the league works and develop a plan on how to best build your player into what you want them to become.

Take your time when reviewing offers from VHLM teams! You rarely get the chance to directly choose where you will play in this league, so make sure you choose the team that can offer you exactly what you're looking for. Don't forget, you're signing with a team for Season 77 only. You'll return to the draft pool for the Season 78 VHLM Dispersal Draft, where you have a real chance of being a top prospect. 

Best of luck to you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!

- Thomas Landry 

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @OzNasty!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you top line pairing minutes to start out with, which is not something many if not any teams can guarantee to start out with!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/720142727026704394/801267015137624074/Better_Vegas.png

Hey there @OzNasty!

Welcome to the VHL! I'm JigglyGumballs, GM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars!

We'd like to offer you 3rd Pairing Minutes, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise as we hope to contend this season! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at En1GmA#5695!

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you?

If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!"

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Jiggs

Las Vegas GM

Hey there @OzNasty, welcome to the VHL! 

I'm thadthrasher, the General Manager of the San Diego Marlins. We're glad to have you here in the community, and we excited to see how far you will go!

The San Diego Marlins are very interested in adding you to our roster, and as @Spence King can attest, we are great team to play for. We certainly have room for you on our 3rd line and could see you moving up to the 2nd line if you earn!

We know that the league can be a lot to take on at first, but that's why we're here. We're here to show you the ropes, help you learn, and push you to excel!

If you'd like to be a part of a great team and in a great locker room...

Quote this message and say #MarlinsTerritory!

Hello There You future VHL Stud,

I’m rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls, So you may be wondering why should I sign with Houston. The truth is that after the last cup attempt our team is pretty bear but we have plenty of space for your player to join the team, learn the system and fight for more time. We will have a completive team this season and enjoy a good double entendre get your horns up, quote this message to accept this offer and join us on our for the playoffs. We got 2nd pair minutes for you if you join us.

In Houston we have the humor, we have the fire, we have the talent and passion. Now all we need is you 

#HornsUp

On 3/21/2021 at 11:57 AM, Juice said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Hey @OzNasty!

A very warm welcome to the league! My name is Juice and I am the General Manager for the Yukon Rush, and we are highly interested in having you added to be apart of the team!

We can offer you top line pairing minutes to start out with, which is not something many if not any teams can guarantee to start out with!

If you like the sound of joining us, quote this with a comment saying "#feeltherush" 😃

#FEELTHERUSH