Houston Times: Trouble in Houston?

16 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

It also wasn't fair to the GM who drafted you, Mikhail Vega in S61 and instantly going inactive after multiple conversations promising you were to be a trusted active.

But it's just a sim league, so I didn't really care. Just like an article like this written by a player shouldn't be taken so seriously, IMO. It's a spicy storyline for his player to have that you don't see happen a lot. Upon first read, I didn't take this article as a big bashfest at all, but just as some sim league story controversy.

I see how this relates to the topic at hand and has anything to do to add to the discussion. 

Congratulations, I went inactive... I paid the price for it with my bad rep for years, and I've now been the most active I've ever been and the most involved since my initial spurt way back in Season 7. 

Am I proud I went inactive? No. Does it have ANY relevance to anything I spoke about today that it needs to be brought up? Can't say it does. But kudos to you for somehow making this personal against me when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Bravo. 

11 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

I see how this relates to the topic at hand and has anything to do to add to the discussion. 

Congratulations, I went inactive... I paid the price for it with my bad rep for years, and I've now been the most active I've ever been and the most involved since my initial spurt way back in Season 7. 

Am I proud I went inactive? No. Does it have ANY relevance to anything I spoke about today that it needs to be brought up? Can't say it does. But kudos to you for somehow making this personal against me when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. 

Bravo. 

It's relevant when you take the high ground and discuss being respectful to GMs.

I'm happy you are where you're at these days. It's great for you and great for the league.

10 hours ago, bigAL said:

Get pucks deep, roll four lines, be hard to play against

No worries at all - get a good AGM who can fill your holes. Hex did that job very well for a time, and is the first one to say he's been underperforming.

🤔

9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

🤔

You know your skills and weaknesses best as a GM, so what do you look for in an AGM

- Well, y’know, you gotta get yourself an AGM with a unique set of skills that can fill all your holes. 

Is it true you had your last captain murdered and buried behind the rink?

- Well, y’know, you’ve gotta get yourself an AGM with a unique set of skills that can fill in all your holes. 

What’s more lively after a win, the managers office or the locker room showers?

- Well, y’know, you’ve got to get yourself an AGM with a unique set of skills that can fill all your holes. 

Thanks for the interview boss. 
- Well, y’know...