Houston Times: Trouble in Houston?

Just now, fromtheinside said:

chill out everyone. Its a sim hockey league. keep it civil.

^^

However, I took this as a player creating a sort of narrative for themselves, more than a complete and utter teardown of the HOU management's character. Again, it is a sim league. 

8 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

Vikingstad-Lamb-Tsujimoto

Shield-Winter-Pines

Jungkok-Xin-Schwarz

Gumballs-Muffbeav

Tanky-Kaberle

Dimmadome

Harvey

WOOOHOOOOO 4TH LINE MINUTES. THAT'S AN HONOUR 

Great piece overall, nice to see players express their feelings or concerns with an organization publicly sometimes rather than the usual boring cookie cutter hockey interviews.  The part where you called out your GMs was especially exciting, generating lots of discussion and drama in the thread.  Next time it'd be nice to add some photos or gifs for extra comedic value, but keep it up!  Hot threads are what keeps this league exciting, even if its at the expense of all the VHLM GMs fighting.  I'd rate this an 8/10.

Just now, v.2 said:

even if its at the expense of all the VHLM GMs fighting

Here's the thing though, none of us are fighting lol. We're all in unison and stand by RJ whether it be shown publicly already or discussed in our GM chat (which trust me it has).

20 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

I know I haven't lied whatsoever to get to the point I am at. I got San Diego fair and square, was there for 10 seasons, and I got Miami fair and square after that. What I would've or could've done that is 'scummy' is beyond me, you can DM me if you'd like to enlighten me, but as far as I'm aware, applying for a job isn't scummy, it's how you get a job. ;)

Thanks though for a good chuckle. 

Oh oh no no, I'm sure every process was followed to a T because that's the only fucking way you get the actual role, thanks for playing stupid and again showing everyone truly who is the white knight apparently guarding the helm that is Houston. Strong army lol😉. What I'm saying is everything else is a lie, every little detail you tell everything you tell to brag yourself up they're all lies always, you're manipulative. Can you please tell me how Rico is the one in the wrong for blindsiding these guys? Is it literally not their job to know what is going on, again blindsided is pure ignorance, you wouldn't be blindsided if you opened your eyes. 

Edited by dart

3 minutes ago, dart said:

I'm sure every process was followed to a T because that's the only fucking way you get the actual role

I can actually tell you exactly how, why and what the discussion was that lead to the ADV and IR hirings. So stop spewing more shit out of your mouth than your ass when you don't actually know the going one behind the scenes

2 minutes ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I can actually tell you exactly how, why and what the discussion was that lead to the ADV and IR hirings. So stop spewing more shit out of your mouth than your ass when you don't actually know the going one behind the scenes

Excuse me lol? No fucking shit it was, I literally just said that process went A - Okay, but hey come in here and be a myopic hypocrite who provides nothing but however many KBs it takes to keep your shitty response on the servers. 

Edited by dart