(S79) D - Zdeno Chara, TPE: 54

Agito

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Agito, welcome to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are in need of depth on the blue line, and you can be a key addition for us! Top four minutes and roles on special teams are available, and you'll have an excellent opportunity to develop your player and get plenty of ice time as well. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Welcome to the league @Agito

My name is MexicanCow and I am the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. I can offer you top line minutes. We have a total of zero defensemen right now so we want YOU to be our piece we can build off of. We aren’t in the best position to make playoffs this year but if you and enough other new players join us we might have a chance. Hope you’ll consider Mississauga as your new players starting point and regardless of who you pick I wish you the best of luck with this player. If you do decide to join us quote this with #letsgohounds! 

nl4QwEe.png

Hey @Agito! Welcome to the Victory Hockey League!

My name is dlamb, and I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We would like to offer you a contract! We can offer 2nd pair ice time, always with an opportunity to move up, with a friendly and growing locker room! Me and my AGM JB123 are both very active and willing to help with any questions you got, you just got to ask! Ottawa has a long history of developing top-tier talent, and you can be the next. Just quote this post and say #FEEDtheLYNX to join the Lynx!

Have fun and good luck,

dlamb

Ottawa_Bar.png

Ottawa Lynx GM

5 hours ago, Doomsday said:

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hello @Agito, welcome to the VHL!

The Saskatoon Wild are in need of depth on the blue line, and you can be a key addition for us! Top four minutes and roles on special teams are available, and you'll have an excellent opportunity to develop your player and get plenty of ice time as well. 

Take the time to review your options and choose the team that can best offer what you want. You rarely get to directly choose where you'll play in the VHL, so this is an opportunity you'll want to take full advantage of. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

Best of luck to you, and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

#SaskyBois