my best graphic so far!

Dom

Review:

I like this. The faded out look works with this, and I like how it makes the whole peice look posterized. The  overcontrasted render doesn't match well with the logo whcihc just makes the jersey swap a little off. The logo should be a little less clear, I mean it's not that off. I like the text, and the bg is cool too. Overall this is solid work, and would look good in the white forum bg.

9/10

wow i absolutely love this.  I really like how well the letters match with the colours plus the texture on the colours in the back.  Makes it look twice as good IMO.  Could have switched the logo on the helmet too but other than that this is an amazing graphic! 9.5/10

Damn Dom you're getting good! I like the colours all faded, but with the depth and pop of the shadows behind the name. The render is slick and the background is neat. For the logo swap, you can try t give some more depth on the front of the jersey. The logo looks like it's facing right at me, but his torso is kind of rotated away from the camera. It's good, and also fun to have a specific point to work on and test out next time.

13 hours ago, STZ said:

The logo should be a little less clear, I mean it's not that off.

Yes I will try to do a better logo swap next time, I did manage to remove the sabres logo with the clone tool but there is clearly still something missing. Maybe I should give a texture to it? It is my point to work on for the next graphic for sure! Thanks for the honest review :)

Review:

Yoooo Dom you made this?!? Amazing job man. That background works really well with the render and the overexposure effect you added onto it. Jersey swap looks clean and the font of your name is awesome. It all came together super well! This is better than anything I could put together, props my dude. 9/10

Is this the best graphic you've done so far? I don't know. This is my first time viewing one of your graphics. But HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS AWESOME! Really love the aesthetic and theme of the graphic, I'm a super big fan. The jersey swap is quite clean as well, and I really enjoy the text! I really enjoy this!

10/10 :D

11 hours ago, Domg5 said:

Yes I will try to do a better logo swap next time, I did manage to remove the sabres logo with the clone tool but there is clearly still something missing. Maybe I should give a texture to it? It is my point to work on for the next graphic for sure! Thanks for the honest review :)

Nah I don’t think it needs a texture, I think I was more thinking of a blur over the bottom half of the render. But honestly looking back at it now it doesn’t seem that out of place.. lol

Review: Wow, you've come a long way. The colour scheme and spread is great. The logo swap is clean, and the font does a good job to go with the colour scheme for the background. I think it being a purple colour would've looked better considering you play for Prague, but I digress. Well done Domg! 10/10!