(S80) D - Flynn Remy, TPE: 49

jhatty8

Welcome back @jhatty8

My name is MexicanCow and I'm the AGM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd line minutes with the opportunity to move up in no time with some good earning. As a rebuilder we can offer you more minutes then most other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope to see you out on the Ice.

If you wanna get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds 

MexicanCowM

Mississauga Hounds Management

better_better_vegas.png

Hey there and Welcome back @jhatty8!

I'm Hex Rose, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces! We're a team that prides ourselves on helping out new players and developing them into potential stars! 

We'd like to offer you FIRST LINE DEFENSEMAN MINUTES, and although the odds may be against us, we're willing to risk it all and make some noise! If you have any questions or need any help, just PM me on the forums or DM me on discord at Raven Rose#3331

In Sin City, the stakes are always high. So I ask you, are you feeling lucky? Do you think you have the spirit of a gambler within you? If so, quote this post and reply with "Going all in!" 

Good luck, and may the odds always be in your favor.

Hex

Las Vegas AGM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

@jhatty8, come back home to Sasky! We got quality minutes available, and we're gunning for a Cup... like the last time you were here. 👀

Quote this bad boy and gimme a, "#SaskyBois," to come home, brother. 

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME BACK!

Heyo @jhatty8!  My name is Juice, and I'm the General Manager of the Yukon Rush.

The Yukon Rush are gearing up for what looks like a serious championship run this season. We have a roster brimming with community veterans and we are just looking to add a couple more pieces to fill out the team. While we maxed out on forwards, we do still have room for two more defensemen, and that's where you come in. We are offering you third pairing minutes. You could definitely play more minutes if you choose to sign with another team, but with that being said, the teams that offer you the top end minutes are not playoff-caliber teams. So it really comes down to what you want as a player.

I think we both know that you'll be gearing up to hit the VHL sooner than later, so this could be your one-stop chance to gear up for our playoff run and be one of the last pieces we truly need. So if you are looking to get big minutes, we probably aren't the fit for you. But if you are looking to potentially get a Founder's Cup under your belt in your first ever season, sign with us! 

If you like the sounds of this, quote my post here and reply with #FeelTheRush.

MQP1wQL.png

Oh hey, welcome back @jhatty8

Ottawa is a team currently outside the playoff picture, but just narrowly, and we hope that with some good play down the stretch we can make it in. 

If you would like to be a part of the push while playing 3rd-pairing minutes, just quote this post and say #FEEDTHELYNX! (also we have the best logo in the league, I'd love to see it in your gfx no bias)

Good luck with your new player!

dlamb

Ottawa Lynx GM

image.png.32a2676a008f84c483b57e03860c2451.png

Welcome back! Join the Philadelphia Reapers! We’ll give you 3rd pairing minutes and we have a big chance to go far in playoffs.

We’ve got a great bunch of players in the locker room and we have a lot of fun together! Just say #fearthereaper and we will get you slotted in and ready to go!

- KaleebtheMighty, PHILADELPHIA REAPERS GM

Thank you to everyone who sent a message! I'm picking fast but there's no real point to waiting. This user is one of the few here who I'd absolutely love to play for and the team is one I'd feel comfortable on. That said, no offense to any of the other VHLM GMs, it looks like you all work extremely hard and I would probably also  enjoy playing for you. But familiarity helps me, so...

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

@jhatty8, come back home to Sasky! We got quality minutes available, and we're gunning for a Cup... like the last time you were here. 👀

Quote this bad boy and gimme a, "#SaskyBois," to come home, brother. 

#SaskyBois

Let's get it Doooooom